PERSONAL CHEF /CATERER
We are a fun and down-to-earth vegan health company. We are releasing our debut cookbook later this year and launching a brand new online cooking show too.
Kosher Wine Events and Music Pairings
L' Chaim Tastings is a unique kosher wine experience.
Wine Maestro Dovid Babinet combines his French/Italian heritage with passion for wine and music to create an extraordinary event.
Our events range from a simple wine tasting to pairings with cheese or desserts to the
Singing Sommelier program- a multisensory wine tasting, combining wine and food with live music performance.
WHO IS IT FOR?
L' Chaim Tastings are a great compliment to shul programs, simchas, auctions or fundraising gala dinners, corporate events and private parties.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
We handle the details so you can enjoy your program. Our services accommodate all aspects of a wine tasting including meticulously selecting, purchasing, and delivering wine or liquor perfectly suited for your event setting.
Click here for more about our tasting packages.
WHAT TYPE OF WINE?
We specialize in high end wines including non mevushal wines requiring special hashgacha.
Non mevushal wines are of a higher caliber than mevushal as the cooking process of mevushal wines inevitably compromises quality.
Our wine pourers are specially trained in serving non mevushal wines halachically to the highest level of integrity. They are Chassidish, wear full beards and are very knowledgeable in providing detailed descriptions of fine wines to your guests.
Sticks & Knives
The logo needs to incorporate golf club/s and a chef's knive..
A person will be driving across country playing local golf courses and cooking dinner for friends and strangers in exchange for a spot on their couch.
The Mercer Green Fest is an annual green fair run by the Mercer County Sustainability Coalition in Mercer County, New Jersey. We are a coalition of green teams, environmental commissions and sustainability organizations in the county working to promote a regional and collaborative approach to sustainability initiatives. Environmental issues know no regional boundaries. From our air and water quality, to transportation, to trash and recycling, these issues are common to all of the municipalities within a region. By uniting together coalition members can become greater than the sum of their individual parts.
Our green fair highlights sustainable local businesses and community organizations, local farms, cooking demonstrations, as well as hands-on workshops, and informational speaker presentations. It is organized by the MCSC to educate and inform area residents about the best of new energy saving technologies, to promote locate businesses and organizations, to further the arts and showcase what we can accomplish working collaboratively.
The focus of this year's green fair is more actions oriented from rain barrel workshops to building birdhouses for kids.
Keywords include: action, fun, family, green, sustainability, arts, food
I have a bbq cooking team and our current logo was created here on this site, so I am excited for something new.
Our current logo is very popular locally, so I want to keep the same concept, but I want to make some changes. I'm looking for something I can put on labels for commercial rubs, shirts, etc.
Authentic, fresh, high quality olive oil and balsamic tasting bar. We will also have spices and other gourmet cooking items. This logo will be for the Bottle, Door, Business cards etc. I like the color green (PMS 7491c), white and black. I can send the spec for the bottle. I would also like Our business name and address on the lower part of the bottle with my website that is yet to be created.
We are a gourmet Asian Fusion foodtruck located in Canada. We love cooking spicy food items and make everything to order. Please take a look at our website to get an idea of who we are.
its an all around studio, where people can create their own so I would love to reflect creativity.
primary focus is a drinking and painting business, where people come in and drink have a good time and paint on a blank canvas whatever they wish, we will also offer classes such as instruction paint classes....wine glass painting, sing a long paintings etc..
check out the current website
also want to offer a lounge to come in play board games and read and have coffee. The studio will also at some point offer cooking educational classes with sampling, as well as dance classes
Leña Y Fuego (Leña & Fuego) Is a new and up coming restaurant and bar in the Dominican Republic. Leña Y Fuego which means in English Wood(Leña) & Fire(Fuego) is an traditional method of cooking instead of using a gas stove back then, still pretty much used today for big gatherings. The restaurant will sell mainly Dominican traditional and modern dishes, as well as incorporating American dishes. It will also always be stock with Presidente beer, the Dominican Republic national beer as well as other branded hard liquors.
A mobile catering company cooking hand tossed pizza, fresh grilled burgers, sizzling fajitas, hand dipped corn dogs, twisted potatoes, nachos, fresh funnel cakes, chili, shaved ice or build your own menu COOKED ON SITE.
We teach Cooking Classes, with a focus on Asian cookery
I run a cooking and food education company called Epicurean Exchange. I encourage simple, healthful preparation. My goal is to instill the thrill of cooking and using food to nourish the people they love. We do everything from cooking classes to food excursions to personal wellness programs.
Ocean TV provides various channels of Yoga, Spiritual Wisdom, Hiking, Tours, Cooking, Sustainable Living, etc.
This is a blog that shares recipe ideas, craft ideas for kids, and parenting advice.
This logo will be for a BBQ sauce company! Several restaurants are already cooking with this sauce and I will be marketing to stores, restaurants, wholesalers, and individual buyers. Our original sauce is a variation of my dads 30+ year old recipe. The Ridgeback name came from our beloved family dog who was a Rhodesian Ridgeback. Our signature sauce is a perfectly balanced sweet, tangy, smokey sauce with depth of flavor and a spicy kick!
We manufacture kitchen products such as silicone cooking utensils, cookware, knives, and various kitchen items.
It's to introduce a series of items that go into the microwave for cooking.
So this logo calls out this category of: microwave cooking.
egg poachers, omelette makers, steaming baskets, rice cooker, fish steamers, etc
It's all about convenience and ease, quick and easy, and it's healthy!!
A logo is needed for a network of web-sites that contain different product reviews and advices about how to use it and where to buy it. Each site is focused on one product type (sport tracker, tapis roulant, cooking machine, duster etc.). The web-sites names of the network have a common part "Master" and a changing part that depends on the site topic.
Used Cooking Oil Collection for recycling
FOOD TRUCK - STREET FOOD
MOBILE CATERING PROFESSIONAL RESTAURANT KITCHEN - OFFERING A SELECTION OF FOOD PREPARED BY 2 QUALIFIED CHEFS. SELECTION OF FOOD AND CATERING AVAILABLE - SUITABLE FOR EVENTS, FESTIVALS, COOKING CLASSES/WORKSHOPS, CORPORATE, CASUAL AND FORMAL CATERING
Healthy, pure, authentic, fresh, high quality, rich in taste, nutrients, and non GMO. We will also have spices and other gourmet cooking items. This logo will be for the packets, web sites, banners and business cards etc. I would also like our business name on the part of the logo.
Our goal is to highlight that nutrition and taste can go together.
My 13 year old daughter is starting her own Kids Que BBQ Team. She is a Rubiks Cube Fanatic and can solve just about any cube you put in her hand. She's even more passionate about her cooking.
Online shop to order ETHICAL (ecological / fair / wellness...) products of ALL CATEGORIES (clothing, food, cosmetics, beverages, cooking, etc.)
A fresh new YouTube channel which will provide content based on self-improvement, enjoying life and getting outside to enjoy the real-world. Content will involve interesting travel locations, healthy eating/cooking, lifestyle tips, fitness, Australian culture and political (particularly human rights and LGBTI) issues.
The business provides cooking classes for mostly children but also adults. Petits Cuisiniers means "little cooks" in french. The company will teach children how to make various recipes from different cuisines from all over the world and lean about culture, history, math, and language at the same time. The classes will use fresh and healthy ingredients. Cooking parties, after school programs and cooking camps will be provided. Adult classes are also available for individuals, groups and corporate team building.
I do residential bit focus mainly on commercial restaurants. I am an Hvac contractor doing heating and cooling and anything in a restaurant, cooking equipment refrigeration etc. I service, install, repair, and preventative maintenance
Consulting for companies and organizations with health and wellness initiatives. Our company provides onsite cooking classes, a culinary health coaching program, and kitchen program design. Our product encompasses culinary nutrition and healthy eating as part of a Lifestyle Medicine platform. All programs that we offer and custom create, are plant based.
Certified Health Coach specializing in gut health, family health, new mothers, babies, children with learning disabilities, elders with dementia by testing for food sensitivities, rebuilding the gut, whole food diets with home cooking. Organic, non-gmo foods without preservatives. Supplementation and good dietary practices.
Upscale kitchen & bath design and remodeling
Biography of Founder and Questionnaire:
Biography (recommended 50-100 words)
Arthur Krikor Halajian, CKD (Krikor), founder of Kitchens & More in San Rafael earned his degree in Civil Engineering from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo.
To pay for his education, he worked as a journeyman carpenter for construction firms Swinerton-Walberg and Ireland-Robinson Hadley and, after graduation, worked for Fluor Corporation, a global engineering firm, in Japan and Saudi Arabia.
Halajian spent a year traveling the world before returning to California to work with in his family’s kitchen-and-bath remodeling firm and for another local builder.
In 1988, he launched a successful residential construction firm with a business partner until 1992, when he formed Kitchens & More, a design-build company specializing in kitchens and baths with his wife and business partner, Rosemarie Halajian, a LEED AP.
Design Professional Q&A (recommend 25-75 words per question)
1. Where do you find inspiration? Inspiration comes from our unending commitment to family and to make a difference in the lives of our clients on every project no matter how simple or complex. It inspires us to be part of a team that builds a space that supports life aesthetically, physically, and emotionally.
2. How do you approach the design process? We begin with conversations. We listen to the words and body language of our clients and make sure they understand that they’re being heard. We find out what kind of cooking they do and how often. What kind of cooking they would like to do. We like to know how much entertaining they do and would like to do. Knowing how they entertain is important, too. We build the space visually while listening and watching for what feels right to our clients. We imagine the space working for them when they are at home with their family or when they’re entertaining.
3. What makes your aesthetic stand out amongst other designers/architects? We like to think that it isn’t necessarily our aesthetic that we bring to a project, but the client’s. And, because each client is unique, each project is naturally unique. We do believe in quality, in excellent products that function well and look beautiful, in seamless design and effortless traffic flow.
For this kitchen our client wanted a tranquil, uncluttered contemporary space with kitchen equipment ready to cook weekend meals for family staying together at their two neighboring oceanside homes.
The kitchen was designed to blend into the space without dominating it, or taking any focus off the magnificent views of the Pacific Ocean beach right outside the living room.
4. What is the greatest value you provide your clients? Being able to listen, understand, and think about what could work for a particular space. Being willing to dig deeper, to work through details to find solutions that were not immediately obvious, but when found, seem like a clear and pure expression of our client’s vision, is our greatest value.
5. What is your biggest challenge as a designer/architect? The design process takes patience, and while our years of experience has made it easier for us to arrive at an innovative solution, it can occasionally take a little longer for a client to understand or visualize the end result. But, we find that patience and additional explanations go a long way toward building client confidence and, ultimately, their happiness.
6. What does the Sub-Zero and Wolf Kitchen Design Contest mean to you? When we started out nearly 25 years ago, we used to look at kitchen photos constantly. The best kitchens were those with Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances. The creativity behind each of those kitchens inspired us.
We were honored that our client selected us to design and build this Sub-Zero and Wolf kitchen in 2013.
We were honored that our client, a woman who owns multiple homes, selected our firm to build this Sub-Zero and Wolf kitchen based on our portfolio of completed projects.
This was not her first kitchen remodel and she came to the project with a very clear vision of how she wanted this kitchen to look, feel and function. Our twenty-five years of experience, dedication and determination prepared us for this wonderful opportunity to help her achieve her dream kitchen.
Being recognized for Excellence in Design by the panel of esteemed judges for the Sub-Zero and Wolf Kitchen Design Contest affirms our strongly-held company belief that excellence must be built into every project we undertake. This award is one of the greatest accolades we ever hoped to achieve.
7. What are some of the current design trends? We see kitchens becoming more clean-lined and uncluttered, where comfort and efficiency are maximized but ornamentation is minimized. Another trend we’ve observed is that appliances are the kitchen components upon which people will happily splurge. Having high quality, thoughtfully designed appliances help people cook and entertain more easily and creatively. And, that makes the kitchen a fun space for family and friends to gather.
8. Where do you see kitchen design going in the next five years? We see kitchen design moving in the direction of this kitchen: clean lines, tranquil, easy to be in, easy to work in. It’s luxurious, but not overly decorated. We also see a continued appreciation of gorgeous, smart, professional-style appliances that allow people to function easily in the kitchen.
Launch your logo design contest
48hourslogo is simply the fastest, easiest and most affordable way to design your logo. More than 30,000 small businesses and entrepreneurs have used our service, and made us one of top logo contest websites on the Internet.Only $29 to start