Logo Design FAQs
How Logo Design Process Works?
Our logo design process is broken into 4 stages:
How are each logo packages different?
We have 3 logo design packages priced at $129, $199, and $299. Depending on the one you choose, they will differ in:
- # of designers and logo entries
- Higher package means higher prize, therefore more participating designers and more design entries
- # of finalist designers
- Higher package will allow you select multiple finalist designers for revisions
- Logo Deliverables
- More brand documents and guidelines are provided in higher logo packages
What about matching brand identity designs?
When creating your logo project you can also select matching brand identity designs such as business card and letterhead. Your brand identity project will start AFTER you have confirmed your logo design and you will again have multiple designs to choose from. (You can also purchase brand identity design separately after logo project but won’t enjoy the discounted bundle price.)
How to remove my project from Google search?
Please go to your project page and click on the Help icon to find the option to upgrade your project to "Private" which we will then block access from the public and search engines. We will also send a manual removal request to Google and your project information should disappear from Google search results within a week.
What if I’m not happy with the designs submitted?
Your logo submissions are based on the selected package and your design brief. If you are not happy with the designs at the end of the open concept stage, you can:
- Re-list Project
- For a payment of $20, we will re-list your contest on top for another 48 hours so our designers can submit fresh design ideas. We highly recommend that you update your design brief before re-listing.
- Request Refund
- You can also click on the help icon and request for a refund. Please see our refund policy below for more details.
What’s your refund policy and how to apply?
You can request for a refund at any time by clicking on the Help on your contest page. Your eligible refund amount is based on the current stage of your design project as follow:
- Open Concept Stage:
- During or after the open concept stage. If you have not selected a finalist designer you are eligible for a 60% refund.
- Finalist Revision Stage:
- If you request a refund after selecting finalist designers, you are eligible for a 30% refund.
- Winner Stage:
- If you have selected the winning design you are not eligible for a refund. However, you can still make a request for any special circumstances.
How do I contact support?
Just send your message below and we will get back to you ASAP!