- Logo Name：
- The Little Learning Farm
- Company Intro：
- We have a family homestead where we grow vegetables, keep bees, have a pollinator sanctuary and grow microgreens. Our main product will be the microgreens but we will also sell whatever surplus we have from growing our own food. We will also be offering workshops and days where people can come to the farm and learn different homesteading skills such as cooking, fermenting, sewing, gardening, etc. We are all about natural living, bio-intensive farming, soil building, traditional foods, alternative health.
- We would like a design that would be easily reproducible for t-shirts and packaging. We like the idea of a combination mark where you have both text and some icon that represents us. We like the vintage, farmhouse look, classic and creative but not modern. We want people to see that our homestead is a place to come learn and that we want to empower people to be healthier.
- CI would have loved to see more logos.
- CWe like a logo that will look like it belongs to boutique. Something we could print on brown kraft paper and look amazing.
- CThese are getting exciting!
- CCan someone else incorporate a book, veggies and some bees into a design?
- COhh my goodness! There were some amazing logos that got submitted overnight!
- CWow, we are getting some great logos.
Open design concept stage had ended with 56 submissions from 15 designers. Go to DESIGNS tab to view all submissions.