Full-service dermatology practice providing a wide range of treatments. These include medical and surgical dermatologic procedures.
A Doctor led Medical Aesthetic service encompassing a range of treatments; including Anti-Wrinkle treatments, Dermal Fillers,Lip enhancements and other Aesthetic treatments
Medical Center specializing in aesthetic procedures, sexual enhancement treatments as well as physical, mental and spiritual wellness
Massage, spray tan, aesthetics, facials, body wraps, waxing
Catch phrase OPTIONAL: "Face, body & soul"
dental specialist with focus on high level patients, treatments (politician, actors, sportsmen - implants, aesthetic etc)
Solis Aquaponis is revolutionizing the home gardening experience providing easy to assemble backyard aquaponics kits that are aesthetically pleasing. Kits come with all required hardware and easy-to-read assembly and care instructions. Whether your interest is vegetables, herbs or flowers, a Solis Aquaponics kit is a must have the the backyard gardening enthusiast.
Laser Hair Removal
Skin pigment treatment
Medical Aesthetics, Botox, Facials, Medical Weightloss.
I have a general contracting business with aesthetic really tailored to our customers - there is a lot of consulting and a huge emphasis on securing their wishes within their budget. I negotiate savings, use reclaimed materials when possible and really try to be creative to make it all happen! We use metal, old wood, concrete and do some cool renovation projects - including roofing, carpentry, bathrooms, small building projects.
This is a mens clinic/medical spa, providing testosterone replacement as well as botox and other aesthetic services.
Health & wellness clinic that specializes in anti-aging, aesthetics, medical wright loss and hormone replacement therapy. It's a rejuvenation center.
Its all about lifting weights and looking good. Aesthetics is very important. Its a lifestyle, its going to be a sport clothing brand.
I own a personal training and bodybuilding show prep company. I am beginning to get into apparel and sports nutrition products as well.
Plastic Surgery Website
We are building up a group of beauty clinics. Specialized in plastic surgery and anti aging.
Dr Kate is a cosmetic doctor specialising in anti-aging, cosmetic injectables, laser and non-invasive surgical procedures. She has a focus on holisting health and wellbeing.
Upscale kitchen & bath design and remodeling
Biography of Founder and Questionnaire:
Biography (recommended 50-100 words)
Arthur Krikor Halajian, CKD (Krikor), founder of Kitchens & More in San Rafael earned his degree in Civil Engineering from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo.
To pay for his education, he worked as a journeyman carpenter for construction firms Swinerton-Walberg and Ireland-Robinson Hadley and, after graduation, worked for Fluor Corporation, a global engineering firm, in Japan and Saudi Arabia.
Halajian spent a year traveling the world before returning to California to work with in his family’s kitchen-and-bath remodeling firm and for another local builder.
In 1988, he launched a successful residential construction firm with a business partner until 1992, when he formed Kitchens & More, a design-build company specializing in kitchens and baths with his wife and business partner, Rosemarie Halajian, a LEED AP.
Design Professional Q&A (recommend 25-75 words per question)
1. Where do you find inspiration? Inspiration comes from our unending commitment to family and to make a difference in the lives of our clients on every project no matter how simple or complex. It inspires us to be part of a team that builds a space that supports life aesthetically, physically, and emotionally.
2. How do you approach the design process? We begin with conversations. We listen to the words and body language of our clients and make sure they understand that they’re being heard. We find out what kind of cooking they do and how often. What kind of cooking they would like to do. We like to know how much entertaining they do and would like to do. Knowing how they entertain is important, too. We build the space visually while listening and watching for what feels right to our clients. We imagine the space working for them when they are at home with their family or when they’re entertaining.
3. What makes your aesthetic stand out amongst other designers/architects? We like to think that it isn’t necessarily our aesthetic that we bring to a project, but the client’s. And, because each client is unique, each project is naturally unique. We do believe in quality, in excellent products that function well and look beautiful, in seamless design and effortless traffic flow.
For this kitchen our client wanted a tranquil, uncluttered contemporary space with kitchen equipment ready to cook weekend meals for family staying together at their two neighboring oceanside homes.
The kitchen was designed to blend into the space without dominating it, or taking any focus off the magnificent views of the Pacific Ocean beach right outside the living room.
4. What is the greatest value you provide your clients? Being able to listen, understand, and think about what could work for a particular space. Being willing to dig deeper, to work through details to find solutions that were not immediately obvious, but when found, seem like a clear and pure expression of our client’s vision, is our greatest value.
5. What is your biggest challenge as a designer/architect? The design process takes patience, and while our years of experience has made it easier for us to arrive at an innovative solution, it can occasionally take a little longer for a client to understand or visualize the end result. But, we find that patience and additional explanations go a long way toward building client confidence and, ultimately, their happiness.
6. What does the Sub-Zero and Wolf Kitchen Design Contest mean to you? When we started out nearly 25 years ago, we used to look at kitchen photos constantly. The best kitchens were those with Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances. The creativity behind each of those kitchens inspired us.
We were honored that our client selected us to design and build this Sub-Zero and Wolf kitchen in 2013.
We were honored that our client, a woman who owns multiple homes, selected our firm to build this Sub-Zero and Wolf kitchen based on our portfolio of completed projects.
This was not her first kitchen remodel and she came to the project with a very clear vision of how she wanted this kitchen to look, feel and function. Our twenty-five years of experience, dedication and determination prepared us for this wonderful opportunity to help her achieve her dream kitchen.
Being recognized for Excellence in Design by the panel of esteemed judges for the Sub-Zero and Wolf Kitchen Design Contest affirms our strongly-held company belief that excellence must be built into every project we undertake. This award is one of the greatest accolades we ever hoped to achieve.
7. What are some of the current design trends? We see kitchens becoming more clean-lined and uncluttered, where comfort and efficiency are maximized but ornamentation is minimized. Another trend we’ve observed is that appliances are the kitchen components upon which people will happily splurge. Having high quality, thoughtfully designed appliances help people cook and entertain more easily and creatively. And, that makes the kitchen a fun space for family and friends to gather.
8. Where do you see kitchen design going in the next five years? We see kitchen design moving in the direction of this kitchen: clean lines, tranquil, easy to be in, easy to work in. It’s luxurious, but not overly decorated. We also see a continued appreciation of gorgeous, smart, professional-style appliances that allow people to function easily in the kitchen.
We are a periodontal office that specializes in gum treatment, dental implants, aesthetic periodontal surgeries and periodontal disease treatment.
New professional level alternative rock band creating a full visual experience. Our aesthetic is very Steampunk / Mad Max / Tank Girl style and want that to be clear in the logo.
Hand crafted completely customized furniture. Inspired by the turn of the century industrial aesthetic, we focus on outdoor/indoor rustic tables and benches.
This is an add-on character to our existing brand and identity at iSmile Radio - a podcast that explores everything dentistry and facial aesthetics. The add-on introduces the listener to a quirky and fun goldfish in a dental practice (the only cliche allowed to remain in our aim to revolutionise the industry) - which will rate and review products in a short, yet powerful, podcast insert. We have a 5 star 'GLO scale' on which products are rated on various grounds.
Please have a look at our current iSmile Radio logo and match the style - we would like the following
1) Actual logo featuring 'GLO fish' wording in same font and our 3D character - please see photo 3 for inspiration - we even thought of adding various head gear later on, like Sunglasses, Snorkel, Goggles with scarf, Headphones of course, or all kinds of
2) Stamp-type logo as overlay on reviewed products on our 1-5 star 'GLO scale' - this will be adapted as soon as 3D design has been done
Thanks and Good Luck!
Ultima Medical & Aesthetics was established in 2004 and officially opened in 2005. Ultima offers a revolutionary approach to health care delivery, integrating medical care with cosmetic services and personalizing doctor/patient relations. Our state of the art office is designed to make your visit as pleasurable as possible. At Ultima people are always our business.
We offer one stop shopping for all your health care and Cosmetic needs. At Ultima you will not only feel good, you will also look good.
Serenity Sound strives to personalize musical experiences in every possible environment. Corporate events, weddings, birthdays, art installations, and festivals all share one thing: they strive to connect and communicate. Whether sharing information, love, art, or people, audio and music can ensure the right message gets to the right people.
DJ services include customized music for weddings, birthdays and personal parties, including vinyl DJ sets and warm aesthetic touches for the DJ booth.
Audio services include sound installation for venues, festivals and art projects, as well as editing, mixing and mastering.
The signature of Serenity Sound is vinyl records, as they exemplify the personal, warm touch of music at its best.
It is an association for plastic surgeons and people involved with sales and manufacture of aesthetic medicine and anti-ageing products.
We provide medical aesthetics as well as nutrition, behavioral therapy, family therapy, weight loss, and skin care.
We are a medical aesthetic clinic which specialize in anti aging treatments. Our website is www.eternelmedspa.com and you will see what we are all about.
We are a company that produce aesthetic equipments for beauty solon, equipments for spa, equipments for body fat weight loss, equipments for cellulite reduce, laser equipments, etc...
Launch your logo design contest
48hourslogo is simply the fastest, easiest and most affordable way to design your logo. More than 30,000 small businesses and entrepreneurs have used our service, and made us one of top logo contest websites on the Internet.Only $29 to start