- Logo Name：
- Virtual Auxilium
- Company Intro：
- We help SME’s, business owners, entrepreneurs, speakers and trainers return to their visionary and strategic positions so they can take their business to the next level. Through proactively managing all that diverts their attention, with tailored business and event management and administrative support services we help reduce the overwhelm, increase efficiency, creating time and saving money." The creating time and saving money and increasing efficiency is our value statement which all clients benefit from, and as we work remotely and online, are able to engage with clients' globally. We work to the key thoughts of 1) We are the foundation of your success. 2) Supporting you AND your business. 3) We do it via 3 business pillars of Integrate | Support | Deliver none of these are a tagline we have planned to use, but are open to either 1 or 3 being used within a logo as long as the logo could also be used without it featuring. We want the logos to promote efficiency, reliability, professionalism and build trust in creating a strong synergy relationship with our clients, we live and breathe their business as if it were our own.
- Prefer the minimalist style, and do like the feature of an icon or part of the logo which can be used as stand-alone. Developing the colours we are looking at a metallic type colour (gold, rose gold or silver, or if the logo warrants it a mixture) and for the main impact logo to be created on a rich black (we are using #02111B) background. The new website we are building is in black, gold, silver-grey with text in white, we do have the use of a colour (#451A2D) but we do not envision this as the main colour for the logo -but it could feature. One thing we would want from our logo text/icon/graphic is to be able to have it in a format that would work on any colour background I want to AVOID - the use of the letters V and A simply featuring in a circle or square - ie I DO NOT WANT this in the logo as this is so common within the industry of virtual assistants which is not what our business is but looking for something with creative, with a real impact, which is striking and bold. Many thanks :)
- Chello Please can I just clarify that I want to AVOID (ie not have) logos where the V and the A feature in a square, circle or shape as it's common in a similar industry. Thank you :)
- CThank you for the question that was on one of the logos. The icon or graphic does NOT need to be based on the V or the A or VA together, am very open to it being abstract or indeed business related. In the examples of the logos selected eg the Profit and time logo I've detailed info in the brief about the 3 aspects of our business, and happy for the design to be based around that and not the V and A :)
- CThank you so much to you all for the amazing designs and work, I just wanted to say thank you in advance!