- Logo Name：
- Failure 2 Setback 2 Success
- Company Intro：
- An online course to empower audiences who may feel alone in the struggle to succeed and find value in their life and work, e.g. imposter syndrome, underrepresented status in STEM, mental health disparities, and teams in startup and/or vulnerable spaces. Includes tools and tactics for understanding where you are today, and charting a course to change the perception of failure to a perception of setback, and then a healthy outlook for defining success and taking action towards that goal.
- Two colors, emphasis on success. I like a subtle image/outline in each of the ones above that help define the what, in this case is a path to successful thinking.
- CHi to the finalists, thank you for your creativity! My web designer suggested we look at the finslaist designs also in the color scheme that I currently use in my logo. It might be too feminine though for the online course, but none-the-less, we'd like to see if it makes sense in the designs submitted. Thank you!
- CThese are amazing! Thank you all for taking my comments and then blowing my expectations out of the water. More feedback soon!
$5 participation tip awarded to #167 by jaize
$5 participation tip awarded to #226 by agus