- Logo Name：
- DNK TuneWorks
- Company Intro：
- I sell custom ECU Tuning for 2016 Triumph Bonneville Motorcycles
- I'd like the style preferably to evoke the thought of a 1970'a British Cafe Racer motorcycle, with a fairing combined with a nod to the Triumph logo my website is www.dnktuneworks.com I don't have a physical place of business, I do this work basically from home with a laptop and a dream.
- DI added some different pictures for the design inspiration because I think we are headed in the right direction with one of the designs
- DLooks like I'm preferring a white background, with the motorcycle facing to the right, it seems to create a drama that makes it look like it's racing away
- DOne thing I'm noticing is getting the name and wordage right. DNK TuneWorks not DNK Tuneworks. Having the bike facing the right seems to be the best look.
- DMy business partner is really disliking the connecting letters, so let's scratch that entirely.
- DThank you everybody that's been participating so far we are really evolving into a final design language and I'm loving it
- DGreat artist and quick response5 Stars