- Logo Name：
- Krystal S. Cecil Attorney at Law, PLLC
- Company Intro：
- Solo practitioner law firm practicing in Texas and Arkansas with a General Practice including, but not limited to, family law, criminal defense, civil litigation, and personal injury
- I would like something that edges toward feminine (because female attorneys are few and far between where I'm from) but I still want something professional.
- CSo far these are looking great! But one thing I would suggest to add is something that indicates this is an attorney's card other than the words "Attorney at Law"
- CI'm liking what I'm seeing everyone! Just a little more input... something that could be made into a metallic finish, but would still look good without, would be great! Also, don't forget I want to see a feminine edge to it while maintaining a professional tone. Keep something in there that give the impression that this is the logo for an attorney other than just the words "Attorney at Law" (even though I want that in there too.)