- Logo Name：
- Company Intro：
- The artwork is posted below. The tagline is All Who Wander Are Not Lost (or Not All Who Wander Are Lost) and the description is Artisan Goods. This logo is for a small shop that sells a variety of things including books, candles, crystals, incense, herbs, spices, coffee, tea and other items (coffee mugs, bottled hot sauce, etc.). The logo will be stamped on bags and will also be featured on a sign outside that will hang from a bar (an old fashioned shingle). This is a vintage store and the artwork also needs to be vintage, not contemporary. Thank you for viewing.
- Early 1900's design using compass artwork plus tagline and description.
- I have to leave here in a little while and will be gone all day. I won't be back until this evening. Thank you SO much everyone for all your submissions! There are several winning entries. In fact, it's going to be a difficult decision as to which one I select! I'm going to run the top three past other people to see what kind of feedback I get and take it from there. If I don't select a winner for a day or two this is why. Thanks again!
- I know there can only be one winner, darn it. There should be at least three. I love Cikiyunn, Mawan and Creative Killer's work. I'm having a difficult time selecting which one I like best. Kunejo is very good too. I'm sorry it's taking me so long to decide.
- You can buy the logo you like separately.
- I wish I could afford to buy all of them! The best ones anyway.
- The hurricane is supposed to pass by this area here tomorrow. I'll be thinking more clearly after the storm has passed.
- Thank you so much! I love, love, love the logo. XXOO5 Stars