- Logo Name：
- VGP Marinate Foodcourt
- Company Intro：
- VGP is the holding company which is 50 yr old brand. The food court is attached to VGP Marine Kingdom which is India's First walkthrough aquarium. VGP Marinate Foodcourt will house restaurants with different cuisines. South Indian, Chinese, Arabian, Sandwiches, Burgers. The word Marin meant to be associated with Marine and Ate is meant to be associated with food hence Marin(e)ate. The association should be clear. The space is a "cool" place for families and youngsters to have the best savoury dishes from all over the world marinated in one place. VGP Marinate Foodcourt is on the highway which means the logo needs to have good visibility from a distance when placed on signboards
- All supporting open source files fonts brand guidelines have been included here https://we.tl/t-QIcScbdvw0 Logo should be neat, not cluttered. Colours need to be in the same gradient palette as per mother brand logo. https://screencast.com/t/zy6Gdxw61jq Alternate colours can be chosen from our colour palette available in the brand guidelines doc. (Check wetransfer Link The VGP logo needs to incorporate as is on the top of the logo. https://screencast.com/t/xemAeFkne It could incorporate elements of "food, sun, sea & sand", but should be subtle. Iconography style we can follow our style https://screencast.com/t/j9C5euLS5mT Font style also can be similar to Marine Kingdom logo if not the same. Font for general text is Poppins (available in wetransfer link above)
- CThanks For the 7 entries so far. Please read the brief throughly 1) The VGP logo needs to be as is..CANNOT be changed see reference. Only Sabyan has done this https://screencast.com/t/Jy54B1f0 I have attached the open file in the wetransfer link 2) I have made it simple by asking you to try and follow the same font style as Marine Kingdom. all small letters with a gradient. https://screencast.com/t/Umwlyw5aC7jD 3) I have also mentioned that I need Marin & Ate to be separated by a colour. only Shravya has followed this. Thanks for the effort so far, Appreciate it.
- CThank you everyone for participating! Appreciate the time and energy!
- CVery prompt and professional5 Stars