- Logo Name：
- The Chi Field
- Company Intro：
- Health Coach and Qigong Teacher running classes, workshops and personal consultations using the principles of Chinese Medicine for health and wellbeing. Internal harmony is key to health. The ancient movement and meditation practices of Qigong are powerfully healing to body, mind, & spirit to counter the stresses of modern life. The practices bring us back into breath connection, body awareness, using simple gentle movement practices.
- A sense of beauty, nature, and harmony are important qualities. The design needs to communicate this and attract a sense of wellbeing. The attached logo could be used as a basis for the design however I am looking for somthing with a more organic and natural feel. PLEASE DO NOT USE BLACK AS THE OUTSIDE BORDER COLOUR - BLACK IS NOT A COLOUR I RESONATE WITH. The ying yang symbol is integral, I also prefer a circular design. I want to see how the text 'The Chi Field' can be incorporated however also open to see a design with the text separate. I am also open to considering something entirely different if it really works for me.
- MI am not seeing any designs at the moment that inspire me. What do you suggest?
- Mhi it wold be great to g=have a reply - there is nothing happening in my design contest. Can you please advise what steps I need to take to inspire some action as right now I am feeling like I have wasted my money!
- MPlease give me information for technical support as I wasn trying to access the site to comm7nicate with the designer this morning regarding final changes and could not access on my phone or iPad. Now the contest has finished and the design is not complete. Are you able to offer an extension?
- MLooking forward to hearing back from you please regarding my eearlier messsage. I could not access the design feedback mechanism on my phone or ipad earlier today prior to the contest closing so important feedback to the designer to finalise the design was not able to be sent. I would like to have an extension to compensate for this so Ic an complete my design. Thank you
- MSujoy - I appreciate your skills and patience - it is not an easy task to negotiate design with someone online! Thank you for seeing it through to a design that I love. Your communication and responsiveness was really supportive.5 Stars