- Logo Name：
- Company Intro：
- This is my nickname that I will use for signature and to have on my branding. It will be used in conjunction with a logo I already have in trademark status. My nickname is pea like the vegetable.
- Pea is the nickname I would like to use for my online classes and for my signature. I’d like it to be either fancy or simple with a twist. Nothing that I feel I could of created myself. I’d like my clients to see a pic of me and the signature tag Pea. I am a spiritual coach and yoga instructor and also a nutrition coach. Because I will be working under Bhaloojay LLC, I don’t really want this to compete with my Bhaloojay logo. I attached The Bhaloojay logo below. Feel free to use “Pea or P.”
- CHello designers, I’m looking for something that could be like a signature under my name. Less block like. More thin swirling signature, but open to see all design type. So still be creative.
- CHello Yonk can I see 248 in a royal blue?
- CHello designers 15 hours to go and a winner will be selected. Please let me know of you have any other designs you’d like to submit. Thanks so much
- CHello designers, only a few more hours left in the contest. Does anyone have any more designs they’d like to share? I’m looking for just the single P or Pea. It will be used for my signature and for t-shirts. I would like it in black, white, and a ocean like blue but not teal. Thank you so much.
- CHello Finalist, I uploaded my beautiful logo that was designed by Yonk. This is the final last few days. I believe I have a winner, but if you all have anything else please feel free to submit. The Pea will be on the same site and some of the same marketing materials so I would need it to match, It will mainly be displayed as white, black and blue. The same blue in the logo attached . Thanks so much for all your hard work and efforts. I know this has been a long contest.
- CGood Day designers. Last call for any additional designs. I appreciate all your help.
- CThis is my second 2nd design from Yonk. The designs just stick out from the crowd.5 Stars