- Logo Name：
- Good Balance Fitness
- Company Intro：
- We are Good Balance Fitness, an Independent Team Beachbody Coaching duo (boyfriend and I). We believe in balance of fitness and nutrition, and help people achieve their goals through at-home fitness programs like P90X, Insanity, 21 Day Fix, T25, etc.
- I've attached sample mocks I created myself in Powerpoint to help illustrate the ideas I had in mind. I'm open to any new ideas, I'm looking to design experts out there to be thoughtful and creative with their ideas! Do what you do best, so please don't mock exactly what I created in PPT - just concepts I had :) #1 - #5 use the Japanese symbol (Enso) that's used to illustrate balance (the circle/swipe thing). I want something that illustrates "balance" but can also act as a badge for t-shirts, business cards, etc. #4 - Since we're a team, I like #4 because it incorporates male/female. #6 - I really liked Infinity Fitness' logo so I tried to mock something similar. 6a and 6b are just ideas to use of things I liked and symbols that I liked. Overall I'm looking for: - Simple, cool, easy to read font - Awesome icon/image, preferably circular but open to ideas - Incorporates the ideas of "balance" (whether with male/female, or otherwise) - Must have the tag line: "Independent Team Beachbody Coaching" (legal purposes) Other considerations: - We weight lift mostly, so I don't want to show yoga moves for balance - We're not into crossfit, so don't use those elements (like kettle bells) - We're from southern California, so surf themes/waves are super cool to us for some reason
- G- Muscular male/female inside circle
- "Good Balance Fitness" around top of circle
- "Independent Team Beachbody Coaching" around bottom of circle
- Entire logo (image and copy) encased in circle
- GI had an idea to keep the logo compact and encased in a circle. See my attachment above. The idea is to have a muscular male/female inside a circle, with the team name at the top, and the tag line at the bottom. Can anybody bring this to life? I'm not that great at drawing, but hopefully it illustrates the concept. :) Thank you all for your submissions so far, they're all so good it's hard to choose. You're very talented people!
- please see #15, thanks
- GBefore the contest ends, I wanted to say Thank You to everyone who's participated so far! You're all very talented and did a really great job with the logos and revisions. Thank You Thank You Thank You!