- Logo Name：
- Gamma Ray Toys (GammaRayToys.com). Considering &q
- Company Intro：
- A toy store. For now, 100% online. New and Used. Specializes in action figures, Mostly: Star Wars, Marvel Legends, DC Direct, MacFarlane, Sideshow, Hot Toys, Giant, Diamond Select. There will be a large focus on custom action figures and accessories. Will eventually carry most major toy and related collectible manufacturers. So, think along the lines of Super Heros and Sci-Fi: Star Wars, X-Men, Avengers, Spiderman, Hulk, Batman, etc.
- Open, with some caveats: My target audience is mostly older kids and adult collectors (males). Likely read comic books. Many will be comic book artists or custom action figure sculptors. However the brand I'm building is family friendly. The logo should NOT look appropriate for a preschool, or kindergarten. Think "Cool!" Not "Cute!". I'm open to a retro or vintage look. Search through modern comics for inspiration at comixology.com, Dark Horse Comics, Image Comics, Marvel Comics, DC Comics.
- AWelcome to 48hoursLogo
Here are some helpful tips to get the most out of your design project:
1. Please leave feedback directly on the designs to guide the designers in the right direction
2. Eliminate designs that you are “not interested”
3. Please rate each design between 1 and 5 stars to help designers know your preference.
We want you to get the best possible design for your business. Thank you for choosing 48HoursLogo.com
- GFeel free to submit a funny, yet tough, small-medium sized animal as a superhero. Chihuahua, Rabbit, squirrel, hawk, fox, etc. Please, no raccoons, no turtles. As much as I like the idea, they could easily clash with existing popular franchises.
- please see #39. thanks!
- Please check #56-58.Cheers
- awasome work aRBy...
- Thanks gcreatives