- Logo Name：
- Let's Go Shopping
- Company Intro：
- Objectives and goals The objective is to create a logo for a new brand identity. The brand is called 'Let's Go Shopping', an initiative by a major Australian retailer. About 'Let's Go Shopping' 'Let's Go Shopping' is a program conducted by a large retail chain with the purpose of collecting consumer feedback about their brands, services and products. Customers will be invited to go on a 'typical' shopping trip to their local store where they will be escorted by a senior company representative who will monitor the consumer's behaviour, ask questions and record their experience. The company's research division will then gather and analyse consumer insights in order to improve their products and services. Customers will be asked to nominate a preferred division of the brand they typically shop at. The types of divisions include: Supermarkets & Premium Grocery Retailers Discount Department Stores Liquor Stores Gas / Petrol Stations Home Improvement Stores Target Audience The audience consists of both staff members and consumers. The company is looking to gather insights from a broad cross section of consumer types. The target audience ‘consumer’ member can be described as a 'routine shopper'. A 'routine shopper' is a person who is required to shop at least once a week out of necessity. The target audience are shoppers who value: Convenience Value Quality Affordability Inspiration ...they may also be: Male or female Aged between 18-70 Single or married Employed or unemployed People shopping on behalf of others (family)
- Visual style The visual style should be informal and convey a 'lifestyle' theme. The company prides itself on price (affordability), availability of stock, convenience, quality, service and range so the logo should try to aim to emulate these values in a visual manner through the use of colour, shape and form. The logo is likely to be used the in the context of many other brands and colours so it is important that the colour palette is sensitive to that and as such offers flexibility for different applications. Keywords to inspire visual concepts Ideas Opinions Voicing Listening Research Communication Inclusion Engagement Exchange Collaboration Retail Consumer based Innovative Forward thinking / Progressive Technical Requirements 1. Logo will need to be produced as vector graphics. Bitmap logos will not be accepted. 2. The logo is required to appear legible when rendered at a small size eg. mobile devices. Logos that are pitched will need to include a copy of a version reproduced with a minimum height of 100 pixels. 3. Full colour. The designer will need to supply colour values in cymk and rgb.
- AWelcome to 48hoursLogo
Here are some helpful tips to get the most out of your design project:
1. Please leave feedback directly on the designs to guide the designers in the right direction
2. Eliminate designs that you are “not interested”
3. Please rate each design between 1 and 5 stars to help designers know your preference.
We want you to get the best possible design for your business. Thank you for choosing 48HoursLogo.com
- GWe are more looking into investigation our customer and shopping habits instead of the actual shopping. We would want that to represent in the logo as well. So perhaps a magnifying glass with a retail spin on it would be good. thanks all