- Logo Name：
- Something Borrowed Floral Designs
- Company Intro：
- I sell top quality bridal bouquets for weddings. The primary focus is on renting but purchase is an option.
- While the submissions I have received so far have been wonderful, I don't feel that the designs are for the target market of young brides. I want to look modern and trendy, yet still elegant and romantic. I am very open to a wide variety of colors and styles. Thank you in advance!
- AWelcome to 48hoursLogo
Here are some helpful tips to get the most out of your design project:
1. Please leave feedback directly on the designs to guide the designers in the right direction
2. Eliminate designs that you are “not interested”
3. Please rate each design between 1 and 5 stars to help designers know your preference.
We want you to get the best possible design for your business. Thank you for choosing 48HoursLogo.com
- SAfter viewing some really fantastic designs, I think that I want to add a little note. Some of the designs seem to be getting off track that I sell wedding bouquets. This needs to look like a wedding business. Maybe someone could even do a design with a bouquet? I can't wait to see your designs! :-) THANK YOU!!
- SIn the final 2 days of this contest, I would really like to see something that is young and modern, catering to the 20-30 year old bride. I've received some stunning and highly professional logo designs but I still do not feel like I've found the perfect one. Forget my colors and just do something you feel is young yet classy. Thanks everyone who is working on this! I appreciate it very much.