- Logo Name：
- Hecht Family Law
- Company Intro：
- Family Law Firm--consists of divorce, alimony, child support, child custody. I want my clients to feel that I am established, smart and knowledgeable, confident, powerful, respected, and have been practicing law for a long time.
- Something powerful, reassuring, confident. I would like to see 2 styles of logo: 1) symbol with the letters HFL and the words Hecht Family Law 2) something that uses the word Hecht in larger letters with the words Family Law in smaller letters so that it promotes my name Here are examples of law firm logos I like that are posted in the portfolio section of the 48hourlogo site under the "legal" section: Rogness and Field, Amsterdam Law Forum, Yosowich Patel, Hawthorne Merrill, The Traylor Law Firm, Craigpake Law Firm, Reynolds Law Offices (with square icon, not circle) You can probably google these firm names if you don't find them on the site. Please feel free to submit several designs and I will give you immediate feedback and direction if necessary. Thanks! Ed
- AWelcome to 48hoursLogo
Here are some helpful tips to get the most out of your design project:
1. Please leave feedback directly on the designs to guide the designers in the right direction
2. Eliminate designs that you are “not interested”
3. Please rate each design between 1 and 5 stars to help designers know your preference.
We want you to get the best possible design for your business. Thank you for choosing 48HoursLogo.com
- EI want to provide more detail in the ideas and concepts section but can't seem to be able to modify it.
Please replace the description of what I like under item 2 (where it starts with "Here are examples...." with the following description and words:
Here are examples of law firm logos I like that are posted in the portfolio section of the 48hourlogo site under the "legal" section:
Rogness and Field (I really like this one—create HFL on the left, then write Hecht on top, Family Law on bottom) , Amsterdam Law Forum (again, HFL on left, then Hecht with the words Family Law below it), Yosowich Patel, Hawthorne Merrill (Draw an H and put F at the top of the horizontal line and L below the horizontal line, show me a version with the letters HFL to the left of the words Hecht Family Law and another with the letters HFL above the words Family Law—like they did) , Radillo Law Firm (do it like they did), The Traylor Law Firm, Craigpake Law Firm (do it with dark letters on white background).
I am trying to show you what I like—please put your energy into showing me variations of these examples. I don’t want multiple colors. Thank you.
- any update =)