- Logo Name：
- India Ink
- Company Intro：
- We are a new printing and publishing business focusing on photography and independent original artwork. The logo will be used on greeting cards, journals, calendars, books and other small print projects. Also will be used on our website: www.indiainkdesigns.com, which is in process.
- This logo needs to be fun an not stuffy or corporate. No cartoon images please. Possibly incorporating an elephant (india hint), or an ink well with quill. The design must be simple as it will be presented on the back of thousands of greeting cards. We are open to suggestions that will appeal to the art community as well as customers. Thank you!
- AWelcome to 48hoursLogo
Here are some helpful tips to get the most out of your design project:
1. Please leave feedback directly on the designs to guide the designers in the right direction
2. Eliminate designs that you are “not interested”
3. Please rate each design between 1 and 5 stars to help designers know your preference.
We want you to get the best possible design for your business. Thank you for choosing 48HoursLogo.com
- please comment on entry #46 - #48 :)
- 6Hello Designers! Thank you so much for all the designs that you have submitted thus far. I need to take a different tack on the designs. In showing these to some of my colleagues, they think the reference to India (i.e. the elephant) makes it seem like we are printing our products in India. So.... no more elephants. If we can emphasize the artist side of this business that might work better. Something like paintbrushes, color wheels, color palettes, etc. We are a "green" company, however we are also about promoting artist's work... Thank you for submitting your designs! K
- 6Hello Designers!
Your designs have been truly great - thank you! I am running into an issue... Since this logo is going to be on the back of artistic greeting cards, it is going to be small and as a result, I am losing a lot of design details. On the back of the cards the logo will be approximately 1.25" long x up to no more than .5" high. Also, these greeting cards will be artistic in nature (natural colors, not pop) and some will be photographs (primarily landscape, waterscapes, flowers, grasses, wildlife, etc.). So, the color scheme of the logo also has to complement. We are getting closer.... I appreciate all your hard work. Thank you! Kirstin
- M#134 BRO
- 6If you can recreate this image, that would be great. Otherwise we will purchase this for you to use. Thanks!