- Logo Name：
- Paul J Brooks Photography
- Company Intro：
- I am a modern, contemporary, friendly wedding photographer based in Maidenhead, Berkshire, UK. I am in the process of re-launching/re-designing my website. My target market are 25-30 year old, middle class brides who like relaxed reportage style photography. I'm going for a premium boutique type, feminine feel to my site. It's based on Wordpress with their "Late August" template. I'm looking to replace the "badge" in the header with a logo of my own. See attached file. Will also be using this logo on business card, letterhead, etc.
- High end boutique style, feminine to appeal to brides, classy, well established. Probably greyscale as in the attached file. Completely open to ideas whether it's my whole company name or just initials.
- AWelcome to 48hoursLogo
Here are some helpful tips to get the most out of your design project:
1. Please leave feedback directly on the designs to guide the designers in the right direction
2. Eliminate designs that you are “not interested”
3. Please rate each design between 1 and 5 stars to help designers know your preference.
We want you to get the best possible design for your business. Thank you for choosing 48HoursLogo.com
- P*UPDATE* the background for this logo is white. The uploaded image was a PNG file and the site has changed the transparent area to black for some reason. This is not what it looks like. See www.weddingphotographymaidenhead.co.uk/wp for the site (work in progress) I'm looking for something to replace that whole oval/cloud shaped badge at the top.
- Hi, any update please?Do you need any revision?Please let me know.Thanks.
- Ppauljbrooks just uploaded the following file:
[ file_23055457_48.jpg ]
Foxcody, Kind of like this, but with the grey background as transparent. Also, could I could I have a higher resolution png, the one included was very low resolutuion