- Logo Name：
- Ayden Goode Farrier Service
- Company Intro：
- I provide farrier services to the southeast Ohio area. This means that I trim and shoe horse hooves. My clients are horse owners, veterinarians, and farmers.
- I would like a fairly simple but professional logo that I can add to my company documents and put on t-shirts and other promotional products. This industry relies heavily on word of mouth and not internet referrals so I want to make sure people can easily remember and identify my name. Attached are some examples, but the "GB" one is most similar to the look I would like to see. I want to include some of the tools or images unique to farriers, such as nails, horseshoes, anvils, hammers and horses. I would be willing to use my initials AG in the logo if desired.
- ASome images that could be included would be horse shoes, anvils, hammers, etc.
- AHere are some examples of logos that I like from different farriers on the web: This one has a horse jumping over an anvil surround by a horseshoe. https://www.dixiesfarrierservice.com/ This logo includes a horse and anvil inside a cross made of horseshoe nails. http://www.gbfarrierservices.com/ Here is another example of a design with the right elements related to horseshoeing. https://www.shodsteed.com/farrier-services/north-carolina/
- AOf these 3, the "G. B. Farrier Service" design is my favorite and most similar to what I would like to see.
Open design concept stage had ended with 103 submissions from 34 designers. Go to DESIGNS tab to view all submissions.