- Logo Name：
- Megagame Coalition (or MGC)
- Company Intro：
- The Megagame Coalition ("MGC") is an association of game designers and organizers who specifically design or organize Megagames. Megagames are gaming events that synthesize elements of modern board games, tabletop role-playing games (e.g., Dungeons and Dragons) and LARPs (live-action role play) with 30-90+ players and generally go on for several hours or multiple days. We currently have an abstract logo which does not mean anything and we'd like something less abstract. You can see our current logo and website at: megagamecoalition.com
- We want a logo that can be easily put on pins, shirts, etc. In this regard, we are searching for a logo that either is a crest itself (or something like a crest) or has an accompanying symbol that can be sported on its own both digitally and physically. The logo should be reducible to monotone coloring. Not interested in fantasy or sci-fi logos. Terms that initially come to mind: - Stories - Group storytelling - Factions - Interactive stories - Hectic - Group energy - Negotiation - Communication / Miscommunication - Chaos - Large scope
- While we're not opposed to a logo with just the name/initials, we'd love to see some versions with symbolic representations. In our case (board game & role-playing games), we're looking for stuff like dice, meeples, hands, hexagons, etc.
- We'd love to see more hexagon themes and speech bubble logos in the remaining time.
Open design concept stage had ended with 174 submissions from 44 designers. Go to DESIGNS tab to view all submissions.