- Logo Name：
- Mount Millionaire
- Company Intro：
- Mount Millionaire is an online coaching and consulting business that helps ordinary people start and grow million dollar businesses. Mount Millionaire is a metaphorical mountain used to describe the challenge of making a million dollars, the different paths to summit, and the sherpas/coaches who are your guide and best hope of making it to the top. Between myself and our other coaches we help people all over the world summit Mount Millionaire and enjoy all the exciting things at the top of this mountain. So the question is, are you up for the challenge!? Last thing, The winner of this logo contest gets a free admission into the Mount Millionaire Challenge and coaching program a ($5,800 dollar value)
- I want you to be creative, your the expert! Im leaving this up to you and Im very excited to see what you all come up with!
- Loving the designs so far, Can we try a few other ideas? Perhaps a mountain made from money? and incorporating team work / helping someone up the mountain? Its important to me that this logo illustrates what our company is about. Thank you all so much for your talented work!
- The contest has been extended for 48 more hours. I would love to see everyones best creative work!!! Check the info above this message to see the different thoughts ive inputed. Thank you all so much!
- Also can we try a few logo variations with a slight name change to "The Mount Millionaire Challenge" I would love to see how that looks also. The goal is to get people excited about making 1million dollars, help them believe its possible and help them achieve it.
- Remove "The", Please make it, "Mount Millionaire" Or "Mount Millionaire Challenge"
- 5 hours left!! I'm personally reviewing every logo and having my followers vote. Thank you all for the great logos! 5 hours left to enter then I'll select 3 finalists!
- HUGE Thank you! To everyone who entered this contest! Im so grateful for all of your help! I will be selecting 3 finalists soon as the facebook voting becomes clear!
Open design concept stage had ended with 638 submissions from 91 designers. Go to DESIGNS tab to view all submissions.