- Logo Name：
- SiteWorX of SWFL
- Company Intro：
- Our business is all sitework, from the initial land clearing, to the dirt hauling via our dump trucks, to the site prep and final grading. We want to be a one stop shop for all dirt work based out of Southwest Florida. Brand Identity and recognition is everything and its one of the very important ways to set yourself apart down here, we feel its extremely important as the competition is THICK in this line of work... Our biggest target audience is eventually large scale builders, commercial sitework which is going to require us having an EXTREMELY professional image. What we are really after is a logo that not only is our name, but is really our brand from here on out. **One important thing to note is it has to be legible from the back of a dump truck from a distance would be preferred, hence why we tried to keep the name short. We plan to put this on a big 8x6 board and stick them on the backs and sides of all our dump trucks and tractor trailers from here on out. We plan to scale the company pretty big, so eventually we want our logo EVERYWHERE locally. I've attached a couple of my buddies companies to show how they achieved a brand with either the name, or the color they used emphasizing their brand.
- Our official legal business name is Siteworx Of SWFL, LLC however I'm not sure if I like the W lowercase or uppercase so maybe mess around and try both. Also no need to include the "LLC". The "of SWFL" part can be really small its not important or needed to be seen from far, its really just the word SiteWorX needs to be the main Eye focal point. What I'm picturing is the word SiteWorx but the letter X I'd like something creative done, maybe two excavator arms crossing each other to form an X is what I was thinking. Whatever you do, please try not to include any hand tools, we want to try and mechanize our entire business as apart of being extremely professional and aiming for BIG projects, and we have no desire to show up to huge jobsites with shovels lol. Feel free to try and mess around with emphasizing the fact we are really big into hauling the dirt (dump trucks, the main part of our business) but I really have no idea how to incorporate that into the X hence why I figured the Excavator arms would be the easiest. Just try not to make it too busy, we dont like the logos were there's too much going on, as neat and cool as they are, we just want it to look sharp as heck, catch your eye, and gets the point across that we move and work the dirt. The only other thing id like to mention is two things, one, we are going to strive to keep all of our trucks only black from here on out if that means anything for background but I know that's easy to work around. It will probably look good on any background. Last thing to mention is we really love the color aqua blue, or just really cool pretty shades of blue that catch your eye we also like green or silvers. We aren't too crazy over orange or yellow. Feel free to get spicy with the colors if you have any good combo ideas as long as you can still EASILY read it at 60 MPH. Also love the ones that try and add a subtle American flag or a logo of Florida Sorry just wanted to express as much as possible to hopefully make it easier not trying to make it harder. I'm sure we are going to love all your designs you all submit regardless, my last business 5 years ago used this platform and you guys KILLED it and it was extremely difficult to pick, I'm hoping for the same results! This business we plan to have around 20+ years with 50+ employees and we want to get the logo right the first time! Thanks All, you guys are AMAZING! -Adam , Owner
- Try not to include mountains I see a lot of people are doing that, it looks sick yes, however we're in south Florida . .. closest mountain we have is over 800 miles away lol. Thanks guys! ❤️
- I want to try and give feedback to everyone that I like ! Thanks again! This will be one of the first trucks to get the logo on it. After we paint the entire cab Black to get rid of the orange.
- Sorry for the delay guys, hurricane ian was a direct hit to where we live so it's been a little chaotic the last week ...
Open design concept stage had ended with 73 submissions from 25 designers. Go to DESIGNS tab to view all submissions.