- Logo Name：
- CoffeeTeaWiki.com, so, needs to signal coffee and tea if possible, and CTW are the key letters you could use.
- Company Intro：
- It's a website - logo is for a website - and it's a niche site about coffee and tea. Lot's of questions answered, that sort of thing. So, it needs to signal at least coffee, and hopefully coffee and tea as well.
- Needs to be simple. Maybe like a coffee bean and a tea leaf, or a coffee bean and a tea steeper or tea bag - it'll be hard to signal both with a simple design, but that's why I'm trying to find a professional (lol). Needs to be simple. Don't try and do a logo of an entire french press or something - needs to work when presented as a small badge on a website, on mobile and desktop, may be presented as small as 1in square, so, no complicated designs squashed down into a an image and line of text. Oh, and, the name of the website is "CoffeeTeaWiki," so, idk if you want to try and get that whole thing in, just CTW, Just CT, Maybe just "Coffee" and "Tea" somehow, I don't really care what combo of words and symbols you try out, but the finished logo has to visually signal both coffee and tea somehow.
- TOh, and, the name of the website is "CoffeeTeaWiki," so, idk if you want to try and get that whole thing in, just CTW, Just CT, Maybe just "Coffee" and "Tea" somehow, I don't really care what combo of words and symbols you try out, but the finished logo has to visually signal both coffee and tea somehow.
- TOK So I'm adding a few that I like so far. Using the coffee bean/leaf to convey the coffee AND tea as a strategy, that's obviously working. When it's combined with the letters, that works too, like in these examples where the cursive one uses the bean and the laef, and the one with a dark brown background, I like how it's that sort of fair-trade coffee design language/font. Note the two that are just latte art - this should just signal coffee, but it's sort of a lattee thing that signals tea as well somehow, in context, but the black one does it better than the brown one, because the brown color trends more with coffee. So maybe something using this latte design art idea to signal coffee and tea, that could work. I also realize that squeezing the .com into the literal logo is the wrong call, so don't need the .com in there. Ok thank you!