- Logo Name：
- InnerGenuity Logo
- Company Intro：
- Elizabeth Onyeabor is a leadership coach, author, speaker and consultant. She has three businesses: Achara Bambus Creative Works, Habitual Happiness Hub, and InnerGenuity. The logo emblem we are looking to have created will be used across the three businesses. All three businesses target perfectionists and her brand personality is “you were already born perfect.” Her tone and style is friendly, warm and conversational, but not too casual. You can learn more about Elizabeth and her businesses by visiting her websites: https://www.elizabethonyeabor.com, https://www.habitualhappinesshub.com, and https://www.innergenuity.com
- Elizabeth Onyeabor is looking for a new logo emblem that can be used with her three businesses/brands. She would prefer a unique paisley design for the emblem part of the logo that is simple and elegant. The paisley can be stylized so long as the eye can register it as a paisley. The paisley is a fractal which represents ‘always being good enough’. Here is a quick Loom video showing what the paisley shape is: https://www.loom.com/share/06f7d95baef2402ba987a31e09a1df0a Her brand colors are based on teal #7FE2E8 and purple #6D4991. This paisley emblem design will be used on its own but she would also like to see it paired with the text for the business ‘InnerGenuity’. The paisley should be simple yet elegant. The font type is Bell MT, but she may be open to other font types. Note that both the I and G must be capitalized The client does not want something…cartoonish or overly elaborate. Some examples of logos that the client likes are shown here (attached). Note that the sample logo selection was limited primarily to those images with logos above the company name rather than to the side. Either configuration may be fine depending on how it looks overall. For the Geonely logo example, the font is too thin but the feeling with the bird image is why it was selected as an example that the client likes. For Yarm Dreams, the “hand knit accessories” font is too hard to read but this was selected primarily for the stylized but simple yarn logo emblem.
- Hi everybody! I realized that the brief might have been a little confusing. I have made some changes to hopefully help clarify what my client is looking for. I look forward to seeing everyone's submissions. Good luck!
- I just added one more thing to the brief. I prepared a short Loom video showing the paisley shape and how it can be used creatively. I hope this helps! Here is a quick Loom video showing what the paisley shape is: https://www.loom.com/share/06f7d95baef2402ba987a31e09a1df0a
- Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your submissions. I'm unable to leave additional feedback since the contest has ended. I've given all of the designs to my client and am waiting to hear back from her. Once I get a response, we'll either extend the contest for another two days or will select the finalists and go from there. Thank you again! :-)
- I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who submitted designs for this contest. We received some beautiful artwork from all of you. I wish we could choose more than one winner. My client has selected two finalists and we will be narrowing it down to a winner soon. Thank you for your patience!