- Logo Name：
- Ceres Esoteric Inc. - "Connecting to Nature's Frequency" (*See below details)
- Company Intro：
- Ceres Esoteric Inc. is a horticulture market research and horticulture education curriculum development and online course delivery company (end of 2022 early 2023 for course offerings). Ceres is the goddess of plant cultivation. Esoteric means to have specialized knowledge. The target audience is more sophisticated: Academia, research scientists, PhD's, Doctors, CEO's (vertical farming), plant tech and innovation (epigenetics specialty).
- Branding of Ceres Esoteric. The domain that will be used is www.ceplants.com (ceres esoteric is a little difficult to navigate so the domain is to simplify). If at all possible, can CEplants be incorporated (for example: plants lettering within the "CE with plant extended from the C" - maybe in white on the bottom horizontal line in the "E"?). Rebranding the company based on plant chemistry (NOT cannabis) for food and health. I am looking for clean, simple (not busy) with a sophisticated association to understanding our relationship to plants. Colors are a focus on green and green gradients like the CHBO sample or the samples provided (think vibrant green, plants). I include the sample of my non-profit because I like the simple play off the "C" with the plant leaf as an example and possibly looking to a connection between my two companies (CHBO is a non-profit, CERES is my research and education company - both highlighting similar information about plants, and if going down this design path, could the word plants be subtly placed within the "E" bottom line?). Think learning about plants - evolving mind through plants - healing through plants - understanding plants - plant education. Because Ceres Esoteric Inc. and "Connecting to Nature's Frequency" are lots of words for a logo, I may desire a stand alone logo connected to Ceres Esoteric Inc. and "Connecting to Nature's Frequency." Possibly a logo, with Ceres Esoteric Inc. beside and "Connecting to Nature's Frequency" below it all, like in the CHBO example provided. Try a version with "Connecting to Nature's Frequency" below the logo and words to the right AND below the logo ONLY (with Ceres Esoteric Inc.) to the right (separated like the CHBO sample). Just ideas to play with...I am truly excited to see your creative talents and mind at work. I am also thinking that it may be best to be able to separate the logo from the words as I may need. For example: I like to use the CHBO logo with "Connecting to Nature's Frequency" alone without the words of Canadian Horticulture Broadcasting Organization. I would like the same for marketing and branding to the logo stand alone. Think Nike swoosh. The image association to the company (along with the "Connecting to Nature's Frequency). Thank you and I look forward to seeing your genius at work.
- CThank you for all the great work making decisions difficult. Feedback from the group is: they would like to see more innovation in design with plants, separate from the words. Still preference the image on the left, Ceres esoteric right, (“connecting to nature’s frequency” below the logo image. Personally, I like the association to CHBO, but it isn’t my universe and I’m wrong more than right 😉. Let your creations fly! Plant education and research.
- CIs there a chance to make a play on the CE to produce the logo and keep "CERES" (bigger - emphasis) above "ESOTERIC" (smaller letters), one version with Inc, another without Inc. This keeps it clean and simple that has been mentioned as appealing. Also, the "CE" makes a name association therefore has relevance. Thank you so much to you all - great efforts!
- CFeedback again is favored to finding an intelligent smart stand alone logo. Some like the plant mix within the CE, others like a logo on its own without CE in it. This is difficult and why we look to your talents (there is no way I could do what you all do). Think logo design - plants and chemistry. The chemistry is a new aspect to the logo mix to hopefully encourage new design ideas. Thank you to all. I will be pleased to award compensation to the winner!
- CGood day Everyone! Feedback from the team is still around the innovation in the logo design. Focus on a smart logo that speaks plants - education and health (information and nutrition - chemistry). Just trying to give ideas for your talents to come alive. Also, team is liking the simplicity of just "Ceres" (top larger emphasized) and "Esoteric" (under "Ceres" in smaller font, some within a green box and opposing font colour to isolate the "Esoteric". Still would like to see versions with the "inc" and without the "inc" and with the "connecting to nature's frequency" and one without. Too many words seems to clutter so we are trying to decide what looks best thanks to you all. We are very grateful for all your efforts. I think it is the last day for the contest...the logo is still the deciding point besides the lettering and font...the logo will be the decider, the font can be amended during the finalist revisions stages. Thank you!
- CJust had a great question about the logo and it brought me to what the company "is": Ceres is the goddess of nature (plant cultivation - growing plants); Esoteric means to have specialized knowledge. Ceres Esoteric researches plants, their chemistry, their association to health and their life cycles in nature. I hope this helps everyone in their creative process towards logo design. Just let the creativity fly - think plant innovation, knoweldge, and chemistry maybe? Just ideas to try help me to help you. Sorry if I suck at explaining it. I try to respond as best as possible (please be patient, lots to juggle ; )
- CLast 4 hours before close. I am grateful to everyone who has been involved in this project. I'm so amazed by the talents. Final words: logo...it's all in the innovation of the logo and incorporation of a smart play on plants that will find itself as a finalist. Just play. It has been some of the out of the box thinkers that have captured the teams attention...the creativity is the appeal. Thank you so much!
- CHello All. We are in deliberations and will identify the two finalists shortly. Just wanted to say how difficult you have made this. So much creative brilliance. Such an honour to have been witness to such innovation. Thank you to all and apologize it can only be two. I have communicated with some of you to try help the project. I unfortunately cannot chose more. Thank you to all!
- CI sent a note to you both. Did you get it? Was looking for a couple amendments from M before making a final decision.
Open design concept stage had ended with 191 submissions from 39 designers. Go to DESIGNS tab to view all submissions.