- Logo Name：
- "Sticky Dick's Sweet Nectar" (subtitle) "Sweet, sticky, and Au Naturel"
- Company Intro：
- I am a bee keeper from a Kansas farm and I am going to bottle my honey and sell it online, and give it as gifts to friends and family. My name is Richard, so that is where the name "Dick" comes from. The name is meant to elicit a laugh. it is meant to be a little tongue and cheek. I want the logo to play on that without being offensive or obscene. I want it to be tongue and cheek, fun, a slight nod to the suggestive name but nothing too obvious. More in line with "Seinfeld" type humor -- talking about it without actually saying it.
- I see bee or bear imagery. Maybe a bee hive with honey shooting out the top. If there is a way to work something phallic into it without being obvious, I'd love to see that. Again, I'm going for fun and eliciting giggles, without being obscene or offensive. Subtle. the name is funny so the logo doesn't have to be over the top, but should be a wink and a nudge to the name. add'l sub text: "Our Stickers Make the Sweetest Nectar" Plus graphic of a bee winking at the camera, big cheesy smile, maybe giving a 'thumbs up', but with his stinger extended. I"ve tried to attach examples of what I'm thinking -- doesn't have to be exactly like these, but just examples of what i have in mind. I'd like to see a bigger more prominent stinger. Whichever image you use I'd like it to have sunglasses and a thumbs up.
- RI am also open to going completely away from anything "suggestive" or funny, and going with strightfoward and simple on the logo -- and letting the name "be funny" on it's own.
- RWoke up this morning with add'l ideas --- add'l sub text: "Our Stingers Make the Sweetest Nectar" Plus graphic of a bee winking at the camera, big cheesy smile, maybe giving a 'thumbs up', but with his stinger extended. I"ve tried to attach examples of what I'm thinking -- doesn't have to be exactly like these, but just examples of what i have in mind -- pls msg me if they're not attaching to this message. on both images -- a more extended and prominent stinger, and a pair of sunglasses on the bee
- RLove this -- if you can draw him with a thumbs up and a bigger stinger we are getting close