- Logo Name：
- Mindset Maintenance Academy
- Company Intro：
- Target group: Adults who want to make their difference in the world but still miss some clarity on what their purpose is and how to unfold it. They want to gain clarity on their reason for being, find the driving force to make it real, and live a more meaningful, impactful and confident life. By sharing wisdom, experiences, and techniques in a heartfelt, supportive and like-minded community the Mindset Maintenance Academy provides them with the safe space for conscious personal development they can grow into their genuine purpose. With weekly group-sessions on development-topics, workshops, mastermind groups, working out loud circles, monthly challenges and the possibility for daily connection in the community area of the academy, we help people to tap into their identity and finally achieve their goals for unfolding a meaningful life from a general basic level of trust. The mission of the Mindset Maintenance Academy: Accompany people as conscious pioneers to make their difference for a great world.
- The important element of the Academy are: Community & Connection, inner compass/identity, Northern Star, Mind Set The Logo should have clarity and give orientation on first sight - not too busy. Interesting color combinations - see enclosed.
- JThis was awesome so far. Thank you so much for being in touch and making adaptions. I highly appreacitate your engagement! I would love to see the writing a bit more in a style like this. Color of the typo according to the design giving it a calm "foundation".
- J@p0peye: could you try to make a second circle around the first look like mindset-growth? See enclosed drawing (very rural of course...)
- J@p0peye: could you try the one or the other possibility to turn the open gaps of the circle? It needs to look like growth, openness, expanding. Does that make sense? Hope my descirption is ok. Thank you so much for working on this with us.
- JFast in adapting revisions, beautiful logo-ideas, always trying to takeinto account my ideas and coming up with own proposals for developing the design furhter! This was a really great collaboration!5 Stars