- Logo Name：
- EZ Concrete Coatings
- Company Intro：
- sell and provide installation of a coating that hardens over concrete surfaces- cheaper than redoing old concrete, makes it stronger and more durable AND there are dozens of color/style choices... commercial, industrial, and homeowners.... garages, pool decks, patios, driveways, warehouse floors, showroom floors, factory floors, etc. If it's concrete and someone walks on it, we make it prettier, tougher, and more durable. EZ Concrete Coatings is the biz name.
- If I had something in mind I would have picked someone from fiverr for $40. the whole idea of buying 60 designs is to get 60 options... Please read the business description and ask yourself, "what will get someone's attention while also portraying trust and credibility and...concrete floor coatings? We need the tradmark symbol ™ on all files PLUS duplicates with a registered trademark ® for when that gets approved. thanks. Finally, I am an agency acting on behalf of a client. Please use generic watermarks. NO 48hourlogo branding and no branding of any kind. Just "watermark" "demo" "sample" etc. thanks.
- Jopen minded- could be a cartoon character coating floors... could be the coating on top of the brand, like cracked concrete with a beautiful, solid epoxy on top. Though, it doesn't have to be like that... do not use this in logo but, for example, a proposed tag line is "The EZ way to restore concrete surfaces!"
- JI am pretty unhappy with 17 of the first 19 designs... 1) I do NOT want any logo that only incorporates only words in pretty ways. I could have done half of these myself on free websites. Not cool. I need a visual reprentation. 2) Of the designers that attempted a visual, they used paint rollers and hammers???? did you even research the industry or go to the website provided? The client does NOT use hammers, wrenches, saw, OR paint rollers to apply their product. 3) Several designs have a roof or generic house- They DON'T put their coating on roofs- only on surfaces below your feet. Please don't waste your time or my design count with similar mistakes. Thanks so much.
- Jread the brief- they do Residential AND Commercial- NO logos with houses and roofs. That sends a message that they only target homeowners which is not trued. it's 50/50 commercial and residential.
- JUPDATE- the client is dealing with a personal emergency and has been unavailable for feedback on designs. Most likely we will not be able to provide additional feedback or pick the finalist until toward the very end of the contest period. thanks.
- JI am meeting with client in person on Saturday and we will go over the logs together then pick our finalists. Thanks.
- JWhat font is that?
- JGreat job...fast response! Thanks!!!5 Stars