Congratulations for being selected as the logo contest winner. Oftentimes, clients may still have additional revision requests on the winning design. In this article, we will show you how to handle logo revision effectively on the 48hourslogo platform.
Once your design is declared a winner, you will be directed to the design package page shown below:
Final design revisions
If the client has any final revision request, please make sure you upload the revised design at the bottom of the design package page and get a confirmation before preparing the final package file.
Update the winning design
Once the final design is confirmed, make sure you update the winning design to the latest version by clicking open the winning design entry then the update design button to upload the latest design image.
It is very important to update the winning design to the latest version as it will appear on the Logo Copyright Doc for the client.
Prepare design package file
Upload required design images
Before you can upload the zip file, please follow the instruction by uploading the required image files behind your winning entry.
- Transparent PNG: same as the JPG version
- Black & White logo: both on the same image
- Design Mockup: can be couple mockups on the same image
- Color Palette/Options: brand colors; you can also show logo in different color variations
- Logo Layout Options: both horizontal and vertical logo layout options
- Iconography/Favicon: Separate design icon to be used as Favicon or social media profile
- Brand Guideline: Dos & Don’t; Minimum size and clear spacing. It’s up to you
Upload zip file
After you have uploaded the required image files, you can then upload the zip package file containing the following:
- High resolution JPG and PNG
- Black & White logo
- Vectored PDF
- Vector source file
Click here for a detailed example of design package delivery.