Consultants to generators of medical waste. We advise businesses that generate medical waste on how to handle it, treat it, and dispose of it.
Landscape construction, soft and hard
We do cladding on the external of houses e.g Hebel blueboard and renda panel
I build new houses
This logo will be for Kitchen, Bath and Home renovation company location in Washington DC Metro area. Full Name of the company is BOSS DESIGN CENTER, but we would like to have the logo as BOSS DESIGN with primary and CENTER as a sub title or something like that. You know better than us :) If you need to use text under the logo or next to logo you can use "remodelers & architects"
My dad owns a carpet company and is the middle man between the customer and the manufacturer
waterproofing of buildings before tiling, epoxy grouting
We are a family based excavation and site work utility contractor from Massachusetts, working specifically in the housing industry and also with job experience in the solar industry. Yeah Utilizizing excavators, bulldozers, loaders, and backhoes to complete any scope of work.
Specialises in Metal / Steel Fabrication
Construction Gyprocking, interior fit outs
Construction of apartment buildings, commercial property and homes.
SMALL CONCRETING BUSINESS MAINLY DOMESTIC WORK eg: driveways, footpaths, patios stairs and house slabs
Construction, Real estate development, and Engineering services.
Custom furniture and home design
Excavation- (site work,roads,ponds,sewer and water,trucking)
I work with all sort of ceramics and stone materials, in mostly bathrooms
Demolition and strip out work Complete house, factory and form of demolition. Commercial, residential, retail strip out works.
Commercial Roofing and Building Envelope Services
80% of my business is high-end 'select or surgical' demolition...i.e I tear/demo out old kitchens, baths, entire roofs, i.e. portions of a home that are going to be upgraded...the other 20% comes from commercial tenant finish i.e. I build out office spaces in office buildings and industrial spaces,l usually make the upgrades when a new lease is signed.
Heating & Air Conditioning
We primarily install custom tile and stone
Flooring instillation and sales. Including Carpet, Tile, Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, and more
Concrete counter tops, decrotive driveways, outdoor kitchens, house slabs, driveways and side walks etc...
Launch your construction logo design contest
48hourslogo is simply the fastest, easiest and most affordable way to design your construction logo. More than 30,000 small businesses and entrepreneurs have used our service, and made us one of top logo contest websites on the Internet.Only $29 to start