- Logo Name：
- Durham Ultimate Club (DUC)
- Company Intro：
- we are an ultimate frisbee league. Please do not put the word frisbee in the design. Read below to see that we want a 2020 design because it is our 20th anniversary and it is 2020. The name does not need to be so prominent.
- Since the design will go on the disc ("frisbee") the design should be circular. I like the creative use of negative space. This is our 20th year and it is 2020 so I would like it designed around this theme. Our name/website does not have to be prominent but should appear somewhere. www.durhamultimateclub.com. I have included the logo we are currently using for tshirts. This does not need to be used. There was a competition on this platform for a 2020 logo and many of those are good starts for the disc design. Please also use only 1 or 2 colours and remember that the colour of the disc will add another colour to your design.
- CPlease remember that I want a 2020 theme because it is also our 20th anniversary.
- Cthe 20s should be a central theme since it is our 20th anniversary and it is 2020. There was a competition on this site for 2020 logos and many looked like good starting points.
- CHere is a link to this websites 2020 competition. Lots of inspiration can be found there https://www.48hourslogo.com/project.php?id=82382
- Cthe one I drew was really er9e design #69 that won the competition. Feel free to change the orientation of the 20s, and add more 20s. I only included the image as inspiration. Not all designs have to be similar to that one.
- CGenerally too much of the design is being used up by the name Durham ultimate club. The name can be rather small and hidden along a line or something. The central design should be the 20s. A third 20 could be worked into the design somehow. Or the 20s in the middle can be hidden by lines that come out and swirl around the 20s. Can anyone come up with something that looks kind of celtic knot.