- Logo Name：
- Victus Athletic
- Company Intro：
- The Victus Athletic logo will be co-branded with Stone Training (www.stonetraining.com.au ), with Stone Training being primarily myself as a Personal Trainer and Sports Coach, and Victus representing the all encompassing philosophy and big picture. It must reflect and match well with the Stone Training logo (could not upload, see here http://www.gavinstone.com.au/stone-training.png & http://www.gavinstone.com.au/shield2.png )including the man silhouette and shield, whilst being different. Examples of this style of co-branding are: Greg Norman / Shark www.shark.com & http://www.shopatshark.com Gary Player / Black Knight www.garyplayer.com & http://garyplayer.com/shop Victus represents the all encompassing philosophy and services delivered by personal trainer Gavin Stone and Stone Training. The Victus philosophy is about taking control of an active lifestyle, delivering actions which match ambitions evolving from a warrior spirit. Victus emphasis clean living and continuously striving for greater physical capabilities. Victus is a Latin word meaning how a life is lived.
- - I have attached a mock up example of what have in mind. Shield sits behind Victus athletic text, rather than just gaps in the shield outline. The Victus writing does sit lateral in my mock up example; however I am open to ideas on this. - Possibly rustic texture background on shield, however depend on how this can look. - Victis font type and colours/outline in a corporate but sporting look, but Am open to designers ideas. Must be professional font but math the medieval/roman feel of the shield branding - The shield could be slightly thinner. There seems to be empty space either side of the man silhouette. - The man silhouette must be the same quality as the orginal from several years ago. I feel it may have lost some quality over redos of stone logo. The orginal silhouette can be found here (could not upload): http://www.gavinstone.com.au/stone_logo_original.png
- AWelcome to 48hoursLogo
Here are some helpful tips to get the most out of your design project:
1. Please leave feedback directly on the designs to guide the designers in the right direction
2. Eliminate designs that you are “not interested”
3. Please score designs between 1 and 100(best) to help designers know your preferences.
We want you to get the best possible design for your business. Thank you for choosing 48HoursLogo.com
- VI must verify to designers that the shield must maintain the shape from the Stone Training logo (http://www.gavinstone.com.au/stone-training.png ). Border and edges can be different but shape needs to be the same.
- Vgood concepts. the structure and shield of #7 is great, but a font between #7 and #9 - professional font but math the medieval/roman feel
- ok, a couple of things, this is a blind contest, meaning I can not see the font used on #9 and nobody can see my shield on #7... also the link to the shield is a bad link, so when you say go all the way on the left side, do you mean connect the shield??
- VHi regantr6, sorry didnt know was blind contest. But yep the #11 is good with the shield.