- Logo Name：
- Company Intro：
- WEC.0 is a European funded research project which will develop tools to advance the development of ocean wave energy conversion technology. The project is made of a consortium of experts in the area of Marine Renewable Energy, from Ireland, Scotland, Sweden and France. 'WEC.0' is an acronym for Wave Energy Converter Zero, which is spoken as 'Wave Energy Converter point oh'. The name comes from the idea of starting from the first iteration of the technology, i.e. 'version .0', and then progressing towards a commercially viable product.
- It is important that the 0 is identifiable as a zero and not an o. The logo should be slick, clean and clearly readable. The font should reflect that the project is focused on technology development. Many of the logos in the Marine Renewable Energy industry favour blue due to the connection with the ocean. We would like to stand out from the crowd. Red might be a good option.
- AThank you to everyone who submitted designs. Some really great work. Very hard to choose winners. Good luck!
- AFinalists: I would like to see your designs in a programming style font such as Courier New. thanks
- any update?
- AApologies all, I have been busy. I am just waiting on responses from my colleagues. Thanks!