- Logo Name：
- Gourmet Grumman
- Company Intro：
- We are two woman starting a second career, a food truck. We our passionate about how we feed our bodies, as well as our friends and family. In this venture we hope to extend our passion to a wide variety of clients and venues (from the streets, parties, to weddings). We want a logo that doesn't lock us into a typical "food truck" because we will be far from "typical" and have a changing menu. We love everything from comfort foods to healthy salads and do not want to limit our client base. We also want a vintage logo that is easy to recognize and remember and easy to use in a wide variety of ways (from the truck, to stickers, to menus, to social media). NOTE: Grumman is truck type. :) Nothing to cartoonish.
- At one point we considered using a pinup girl (chef/server) style theme. But we did not want to limit our crowd. But we wanted it to represent us. We are strong woman. We were going for a vintage theme and thought it would fit. But not sure. Maybe if done in a classy way it would work well. Maybe not. Perhaps we could use some type of utensil/truck/etc. I want people to know we are a truck with food, good food! I have also been inspired by some chalk board signs.
- GWe would like to see something bold, vintage, that makes a statement. This is our logo that will be plastered on the side of an 86 Grumman Kurbmaster.... we can't be to modern. Also want something neutral that wouldn't be an eyesore if we were doing a wedding, etc.
- GWe have decided against using a character although we love the idea we fear it may limit our client base. 16,10, and 11 our currently out favorites. More feedback to come.
- GI like this idea. The vintage look with the #2 instead of the 3. I like the script. And the angle of the logo
- GThis goes along with the boldness of FilipAjlina. So please refer to the previous post maybe that will help.
- GThe addition of the covered plate is not necessary with the design
- GIn the downloaded image I don't necessarily like the script of the Ice Cream
- GWendeesigns if you could edit #31 and remove the 2 with the circle and lines. I really like this logo
- GWendesigns what's the difference in 40 41
- GWendeesigns was willing to make tweaks and accommodate all of our request. The designers were given very little direction with this project (simply because we did not really know what we wanted)... We went from one end of ideas to the other and she worked on all our ideas. Thank you Wendeesigns!5 Stars