- Logo Name：
- ID Matters
- Company Intro：
- ID Matters specializes in producing unique full-color photo ID badges for sign language interpreters, independent solo-operators and other small creative businesses.
- Badge making you stand out in a crowd. Open to you ideas . . . Abstract Images of shape of ID badges (credit card proportion) ...use of hands is popular with sign language interpreters, too. Not necessary, though. Standing out in a crowd. Hand holding badge from behind (kilroy?) coming out of a crowd of people?
- AWelcome to 48hoursLogo
Here are some helpful tips to get the most out of your design project:
1. Please leave feedback directly on the designs to guide the designers in the right direction
2. Eliminate designs that you are “not interested”
3. Please score designs between 1 and 100(best) to help designers know your preferences.
We want you to get the best possible design for your business. Thank you for choosing 48HoursLogo.com
- AThank you with your patience with me. I have to learn what I like and don't like and how to give you better feedback.
I realize I like more simple, clean designs. I don't like cartoon figures. I do like abstract suggestion of ID card. If using a hand, simple hand outline is better than realistic hands. I like more sophisticated design than fun and colorful.
Again, thank you for your suggestions!
- AHi ArlynAA, I just submitted another version of design entry #54 - 56. Feel free to comment/suggest. Thanks
- AThank you for all your entries. I'll be back in the morning
feedbacks on entry #73 and 74 is very much appreciated
- AThank you again! I have work today so you will not hear from me much. I will keep checking though. Great work, all!
- AThanks everyone. Contest is ending soon. Many good ideas and I have to check out for tonight. Good work.
- please see my reviews item #90
- I have few nice drafts but not able to upload.Can you increase the contest timeframe so that I can upload it
- Scan i upload my design with different colour? with shadow or something else?