- Logo Name：
- Collision of Rhythm
- Company Intro：
- Collision of Rhythm is a journey of rhythmic exploration is a high-energy, joyful, comical fusion of sophisticated musical compositions sprinkled with spontaneously improvised creations. It is collaboration between various groups of high-end talent and top digital artists to create a new unique world of limitless ingenuity. The talent are multiple world-record holders and have been featured on television programs such as The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and America's Got Talent. The digital artists have worked on such features as Tron and Harry Potter. Collision of Rhythm has been described as Stomp meets Blue Man Group meets Cirque du Soleil. Plus its got its own unique twist! It's not just a performance; it's an interactive experience that leaves audiences in awe. Now what we need is a logo that embodies something fresh, hip, and modern. We prefer light and positive over dark and gothic, but appealing to adults as well as children. If there is any way to evoke expansiveness from our logo, that is our vision!
- Think Rhythm and what that word would look like. The below image has a lot of energy and is expansive. Blue (though i think deeper hue than below) would look nice, and yellow perhaps, and black,and white maybe...
- AWelcome to 48hoursLogo
Here are some helpful tips to get the most out of your design project:
1. Please leave feedback directly on the designs to guide the designers in the right direction
2. Eliminate designs that you are “not interested”
3. Please rate each design between 1 and 5 stars to help designers know your preference.
We want you to get the best possible design for your business. Thank you for choosing 48HoursLogo.com
- CAnother image we like for color and energy. You don't have to go right along with these examples but as a fellow artist I thought better to see some inspiration than nothing! Please let me know if you want more specifics, and thank you for your help!
- COutstanding designer! Very professional and creative with lots of ideas. Took feedback very well. Really helped translate our vision into a solid finished product.5 Stars