- Logo Name：
- Ghost Buster Themed Logo - Fun Project
- Company Intro：
- I am after a logo based on the Ghost Busters Idea, with the Ghosts head coming out of the circle. I was thinking maybe though that the circle could be the star from my show logo. i would like a cartoon like the cartoon attached below to replace the ghost.. but for it to be coming out of the circle/star like the ghost buster designs. It needs to have a sense of perspective though, like I am coming out of the circle/star Colours should ultimately be based on the orginal logo but also the ghost busters theme. The text needs to say "Who Ya Gonna Call" and then below the image "James Bustar" The logo should try and use limited colours, but still be colourful if that makes sense... The logo needs to be fashionable, eventually with plans for it to go onto merchandise etc. Use the ideas I have mentioned, but try your own ideas too! Heres some ideas for inspiration; http://www.catacombscds.com/product/Ghostbusters_-_Blue_Puft_T-Shirt.html http://www.cool-retro-tshirts.co.uk/tshirt.php?id=distressed-glow-in-the-dark-ghostbusters-t-shirt http://www.redbubble.com/people/connor95/works/5916745-who-ya-gonna-call-white-ghostbusters?p=t-shirt http://www.geekalerts.com/ghostbusters-logo-bank/ My website is jamesbustar.com so you can see images of what I do etc and get more ideas. No Ghost Theme.. Its to be based on the stylings, but not ghosts..
- Ideas and concepts are above
- Cartoon and Current Logo
- I need submissions guys. 56 mins left and only 20 entries.... Come on please..
- Please remember the design needs to be fashionable. Maybe to be on tshirts etc in the future..
- is this relisted?
- Please look at the description and work off those designs using the cartoon provided. Yes this has been relisted for more submissions :)
Open design concept stage had ended with 1 submissions from 1 designers. Go to DESIGNS tab to view all submissions.
Here are some helpful tips to get the most out of your design project:
1. Please leave feedback directly on the designs to guide the designers in the right direction
2. Eliminate designs that you are “not interested”
3. Please rate each design between 1 and 5 stars to help designers know your preference.
We want you to get the best possible design for your business. Thank you for choosing 48HoursLogo.com