- Logo Name：
- Company Intro：
- A photography company that I am looking to start where my main focus is on pets but also their relationship with their person. Currently, I take random photos at a local dog training facility and when we go to fun events outdoors involving us and our dogs.
- I personally like western or anything in nature. I want to be able to use the logo as a watermark on pictures and a friend of mine suggested incorporating my last name "Lee" and putting a lasso for the "L". My whole name is Nina Lee.
- AWelcome to 48hoursLogo
Here are some helpful tips to get the most out of your design project:
1. Please leave feedback directly on the designs to guide the designers in the right direction
2. Eliminate designs that you are “not interested”
3. Please rate each design between 1 and 5 stars to help designers know your preference.
We want you to get the best possible design for your business. Thank you for choosing 48HoursLogo.com
- AI like the lasso idea but is there anyway to add an actual paw print? If you decide to keep my last name then what about a capital "L"?
- ALooking good but not particularly fond of the leaf. The one that is currently ranked as second is okay but I would also loose the "L" at the end. Also, any ideas on a symbol?
- DPLease select me as finalist to upload some new revisions to the design.
- AACRDESIGN...can you add my name to the design some way or some how? Also, what about changing the color the paw to red, white, blue or some type of green?
- ATheenkpositive: I like your concept and colors but it is too plain for me. Also the pad of the paw looks like a heart and I would rather it look more like a pawprint.
- Please select me as finalist animaljustice. i can't submit the revision.