- Logo Name：
- Creative Portraits
- Company Intro：
- Hi, I am a photographer. I specialise in Family Portraits, Weddings, Maternity, Baby and portfolio work. I also have a large studio which I want to be able to rent out to other photographers. My web sites can be found at www.creative-portraits.co.uk and www.stevesmithweddings.co.uk . I need a logo and colour palette that will appeal to my major customer who are woman, my existing page and logo designs are too harsh and masculine. I would like a symbol of some sort that can carry through my branding and perhaps the logo should say `Steve Smith at Creative Portraits` or `of`. Could also think about incorporating my initials SS.
- I am open to offers really. I had one idea of using an oak leaf and/or acorn. This would symbolise strength, family, Englishness, Nature, maturity, dependability etc. Please don't limit designs to this as I am completely open to new ideas. I don't think I want a bright colour palette and feel naturally drawn to simple greens, browns etc - again, very much open to ideas though.
- AWelcome to 48hoursLogo
Here are some helpful tips to get the most out of your design project:
1. Please leave feedback directly on the designs to guide the designers in the right direction
2. Eliminate designs that you are “not interested”
3. Please rate each design between 1 and 5 stars to help designers know your preference.
We want you to get the best possible design for your business. Thank you for choosing 48HoursLogo.com
- SThank you very much.5 Stars