- Logo Name：
- Really? No way? with Marcy and Daimy
- Company Intro：
- Podcast that showcases authentic and relatable conversations that make you say - Really? No way! The hosts, Marcy and Daimy, are professional women who are wives and mothers. Conversations are about anything and everything-
- We want something feminine and elegant. We want the logo to be interesting and versatile. We want to be able to use it for merchandise where we remove the with Marcy and Daimy and replace it with a saying…Really? No way! You’re getting married! Etc. We aren’t sure about an icon as we want to be able to use for merchandise and we aren’t sure a mix or headphones is relatable. Attached are some of the things we created but again we need and want it to be a polished and elegant and fun look. We want it to be usable, adaptable, and versatile.
- We want to see the designs in different fonts with the following colors only - navy blue, pink, white
- We want to see different fonts and not have the navy as just a box...we want to see the design in all white and or all navy so that we can see how it will look stand alone on one of our pictures for the podcast cover. We would prefer the Really to be in the bolder font with a No way! in more of a script. Again, we don't want the logo to look like something we could have created with canva. We don't want a random microphone or other podcast symbol just stuck on the logo - want it to feel organic and part of the entire look.