- Logo Name：
- KELLS - St Patrick's Day - Celebrating 40 year anniversary in Seattle
- Company Intro：
- Irish Restaurant & Pub; St Patrick's Day patrons from 21-71 years of age!
- This design will be used on t-shirts, banners, posters and digital executions for the St. Patrick's Day event for this iconic Seattle restaurant and bar. We are considering a grey t-shirts, OR possibly white or green t's? Use colors of Irish green to lime green, white and orange (as an accent color). Be creative and have fun with it. Design something that you would want to wear! Look at their website. www.kellsirish.com + attached several files to work off of. Shamrocks are fun. "Lucky You", "Sing this with me..this is 40" (a play off of U2's 40) etc.. I like the (white) t-shirt design below as a base. Maybe lose the circle boarder and have the green stripes extend out but fade out at end. Replace Celtic FC with 40. Use orange accent. Pike Place Market-SEA 1983-2023. I will try and provide feedback as renderings come in. Thanks and good luck! Could lead to ongoing work with them too... MANDATORIES: KELLS logo 40 years Pike Place Market-Seattle colors provided above
- I am seeing most new designs come in as very similar to the one I provided. That was NOT the intention of providing it. I provided it as a concept is all. Please be creative. It does not need to be in a circle or that layout. I am also seeing a darker green and darker orange. Prefer more of brighter colors. Thanks!
- Please carefully read the design brief and follow the directions with suggestions.
- Just over 2 hours left!! Please submit or resubmit..... some great work! Please read brief and mandatories... Thank you!!
- One hour left!