- Logo Name：
- UYG - Up Your Grass Lawn Service
- Company Intro：
- I'm a graphic designer hobbyist who's experiencing a severe case of creative block, hence why I've reached out to your company. I'm wearing too many hats and do not have the time to toil over my logo, as I'm prone to do especially as indecisive as I can be. So I've turned to the professionals. :) The business I've started is called Up Your Grass Lawn Services. We're based in Northwest Louisiana and service the Ark-La-Tex area (Arkansas, Louisiana, & Texas). We specialize in lawn care services, debris removal, tree trimming, hedge trimming, and light landscaping. I'm trying to appeal to a middle-class and higher-end audience in my surrounding area. Thank you all so much for your time and energy. It’s sincerely appreciated! 🙂
- The logo needs to be something my customers will recognize from far away and is appealing to the eye. Something that'll stand out and look incredible not only on a T-Shirt or hoodie, but also on business cards, flyers, and vinyl car wrap. It's important to me that it looks good both in color and black and white. Fonts should be bold and not tall. I would prefer to stick to greens, grays, silver, white, orange, yellow, and black when using color; HOWEVER, I am open to different color schemes and palettes. In fact, more than two colors are welcome. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE look at the designs I’ve attached for reference. It’s imperative that I see your logo design in black and white as well as color. I've attached examples of some designs I REALLY like. 1. TVC Vapor Store - Classic and bold. 2. The Turf Couple (love the placement and font) Excellent logo! 3. Bee There - Really like the bee artwork, the placement, and the overall design. I can’t think of anything that I could substitute the bee for right now, but maybe you can. 4. Southern Stump - It’s the overall design, colors, and font for me. Great logo! 5. GOFAKE - Simple. Bold. Exciting. Very nice artwork and design. Love the font. EXCELLENT logo. 6. Engineered Cuts - The way the designer incorporates the client’s engineering background within the logo. 7. Gordon Creek - Great artwork. The color in the “e’s” was a brilliant idea. 8. WB Landscaping Services. Front and center! 😂 The font is particularly nice. 9. Mi Meals - That design really speaks to me. 10. Eddy Brewing Company - What's NOT to like about this design?!? I know those examples are kind of all over the place, but I’m looking for a clear design. NOTE: Please do not send anything generic. Use your imagination.
- I have updated my brief. Please read again. Thank you all so much!
- I like this font or something like it.
- This is the area we serve as well
- Here’s a picture of a weed eater