- Logo Name：
- Byte-size Crypto
- Company Intro：
- We are a new Podcast that will be breaking the topic of crypto currency down to "byte" size levels to help the average person have a better understanding. Our Target audience will be pretty much a wide range of people anyone really interested in Crypto Currency and wants to know more about it. If we had to guess probably people in age ranges 18-60+ both men and woman.
- We know we want some sort of character/mascot/human/minions, that are something fun, and accessible. We tried to choose some examples that fit that, as an example the golang market with the multiple characters. We liked them because they looked fun, silly and our podcast has multiple hosts, which could represent the casualness of our show. We do fall under the technology umbrella, so some kind of theme relevant to that type of industry. Like, It could be 8-bit blocks wearing headsets or something different for each block character, kind of like minions.
- Mkeep the s in Byte-size lowercase.
- MWe'd like to see original characters, please try to not use existing characters already made from movies, or cartoons and such. Much appreciated! :D
- MOne more thing we are realizing after seeing some designs-- our podcast will be focused on the news, education, and technology aspect, and NOT on the trading or profit aspect. So, we do not want any $ symbols, or stock chart arrows, or candlesticks, or trading type graphics in the logo design.