- Logo Name：
- Ski with Sheaky
- Company Intro：
- Skiing blog, hoping to offer instructing in the future
- minimal silhouette/line drawing of a mountain in the top/background. With two S's below, one angular and one rounded to imitate hiking up and skiing down a run as in the attached image. If you can fit a tiny skier in either climbing up or skiing down that would be great!
- OI was thinking something more along the lines of the attached image, but much better :)
- OIf you really want to take it to the next level try to incorporate the alternating dots on either side of the zig-zag, where the poles are used while CLIMBING UP the mountain. An how the snow is displaced in the S's and gathers under each arc.
- OPlease note the zig-zag and S are NOT a REQUIREMENT, they are just what I had in mind. If you have an awesome design idea that doesn't include them I would love to see it!
- Ocan you see how the S is narrow between turns and wide during the turns? and how the snowfall below the S as it's pushed down the mountain?