- Logo Name：
- Company Intro：
- Business will make vintage styled canvas outdoor gear (backpacks, haversacks, pouches, rucksacks, etc. as well as eventually a variety of traditional styled camping equipment such as knives, mess kits, axes, etc.). Target audience is the Bushcraft sector, as well as those interested in minimalist and traditionally styled outdoor equipment.
- I envision a brand identity that feels like a cross between the Wheeler, Rawson and Co. catalog from Red Dead Redemption, and vintage boy scout/national forest/smoky bear/forest service vibe. Most of my products will feature earth-colored tan and green canvas, leather, and antiqued brass hardware, but always a traditional "Grandfathers camping gear" sort of feeling. Attached are a couple images that have the right sort of feeling.
- SSimpler is better--I need to be able to stamp this logo into leather or in ink on canvas, or embroider on merchandise and patches, and it has to look appropriate on a backpack that looks like it was made in 1925.
- SCan also add "Outdoor Equipment" or "Outdoor Goods" after "Finley", as well as "Hand Crafted" and "Bend Oregon" to the logo so long as those words can be omitted as needed on merchandise/tooling stamps/etc.
- SLumber Jack Pacific Northwest vibes. Mountains or Trees could be used if they're minimalist looking.
- SI played with a simple Bobbin graphic, thought it could be cool to integrate somehow --pic is of an industrial sewing bobbin, image is a sort of simplified version...could even be used just the small inner circle with notch, no outer circle--if that makes sense...
- SSomewhat Western/lumberjack style.
- SExtremely happy with this designer. Work was fantastic and they were very ready to make revisions and help me achieve my vision. Will absolutely work with them again for further logo needs.5 Stars