- Logo Name：
- Rocket Juice
- Company Intro：
- Learn from the World's Best Marketers in just 12 Minutes Lightning-fast audio summaries of the best books by some of the world's top marketers, produced in jargon that is easy to understand with key insights and practical advice in just 12 minutes or less - no time wasted, just the best stuff! Rocket Juice was created to spread the wisdom of today's top marketing geniuses. Our audience targets marketing executives, small business owners and entrepreneurs
- I want a fun design with blue/red color palette
- CThe tagline for my brand is "Accelerate Your Marketing Brain". Would like to see it incorporated with the logo.
- CPlease read the company intro as it delivers a clear picture of why my audience (people interested in marketing) will want it. People don't read books because they don't have time, so speed is important. Also, since this service is specifically in the niche of marketing, people want to get smarter and better at marketing. Books provide ideas! My book summaries will make it faster for them to capture those ideas.
- CI'm not interested in graphics based on letters, like "R" and "J". Letters are boring. When I think of Rocket Juice, I think speed and intelligence. Graphics like rockets, albert Einstein, lightbulbs, etc. fit those descriptors.
- CI am not 100% committed to the tagline, "Accelerate Your Marketing Brain". Here are some others I'm considering, which could help with ideas... - Expand Your Marketing IQ - Raise Your Marketing IQ - Boost Your Marketing IQ
- Cnot sure if this would work, but what about a graphic that combines a rocket and headphones since the core product will be audio? Or headphones with books?
- Cwhat about headphones around books and some element that gives it propulsion?
- Cthere are a lot of basic headphone/books graphics when you search "audio books" online, but they are boring. Adding propulsion could give it energy to differentiate and make it unique. another possibility could be a graphic similar to the old "Go Daddy" logo, but add headphones
- Cthis is an image I use of Albert Einstein
- Cdefinitely like the concept of using albert Einstein with headphones and an element, like voltage, to show acceleration or speed.