- Logo Name：
- CALM Counseling on Access to Lethal Means
- Company Intro：
- We train mental health providers and others on how to have comfortable conversations with patients who are at risk for suicide about making their homes safer - specifically by storing their firearms away from home until they've recovered or by making them inaccessible in some other way and by locking up toxic medications.
- Something that feels calm, safe, comfortable, inclusive. It would be convenient if it matched the colors in the attached cover design for a Means Matter booklet, a related project, but not necessary.
- CAttached is a little info about previous CALM logo and our hope to have a little bit of continuity with that -- but if it doesn't work, don't feel constrained by that.
- COops- I made a mistake. I meant to choose Hidro and Jaize (#67). I'm sorry pOpeye.
- CHidro - can you please have the three lines break up as follows: COUNSELING ON ACCESS TO LETHAL MEANS and have the Lethal Means part be blue and the other two lines the neutral color. Also, on the logo itself, there's something a little funny about the way the inside of the M works. It almost looks like it's supposed to be something - kind of distracting. So perhaps either don't have any of the letters drop down, or perhaps have the A drop down? Thank you, Hidro.