- Logo Name：
- The Vault Scottsdale - Edutainment Hub
- Company Intro：
- The Vault is a new "edutainment" concept. It's a social membership club where kids can join to get training on how to use computers and play video games. It also has a tutor option with teachers that can help kids with homework so they get their homework done then they get to go play video games.
- The Vault needs an icon and ideally the icon could have some element of a hidden video game console. The one example showing a vault door could be expanded to have part of the lock look like a video game controller and the door could be changed a bit to also look like a book cover opening as the business is also about teaching/education. We want the logo to work so we can add different cities to note the location. For example, The Vault Scottsdale, The Vault New York, The Vault Chicago. The tagline would be: Edutainment Hub For color we like black, white, gray to keep it simple and industrial but you could try a touch of color like green or orange, something techy.
- CThis is an example of taking Arooj's icon with two other fonts/treatments we put together. It is not final but it gives all of the finalists a sense of what we like with a more simple book/vault/game controller logo (pointing to open toward the words) and having "The' above the word "Vault" with room for different city names and then "Edutainment Hub" (in this mock up it font seems a bit too small).
- CFor finalists...and example from different company with EST. and stars on either side.