- Logo Name：
- Acadia Wellness Center & Day Spa
- Company Intro：
- Medical Massage, Prenatal Massage, Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Massage, Thai Massage, Accupressure and Cupping, Esthetician Services (Facials, Waxing, Skincare), Relaxation and Rejuvenation Services, Sports Massage and Personal Training, Cosmetic and Artistic Tattoo, Permanent Makeup, Oncology (Cancer Services), sauna and float tanks. Marketed to Men and Women of diverse races; ages 18-99. Minors are served with parent consent. We have a Personal Trainer and Assistant Physical Therapist, Registered Nurse and Esthetician, Tattoo Artist, and 3 Massage Therapists on staff
- We are rebranding as we change owners and expand our services. Attached are iconic scenes from around our historic town and our previous logo, associated product logos, our staff, and stock photo images of example services. We are an unorthodox and eclectic center marketed to men and women in a Midwest, French Settlement Town. President William Henry Harrison lived here during his short term during the French and Indian War. Our most iconic landmark is the Lewis and Clark Rotunda, the largest National Monument outside of our nation's capitol. A common symbol seen around town is the Fleur de Lis. The Rotunda and Fleur de Lis and health related symbols would be preferred imagery. Acadia meaning: an idealic or pradisical, pastoral rural scene Land of Plenty Acadia was the land originally settled by the Acadians, the first permanent French colony in the New World. ... They called it "L'Acadie," which was believed to come from a native Miqmac word meaning "Land of Plenty," and was later Anglicized to Acadia. From Merriam Webster 1 : a native or inhabitant of Acadia. 2 : a descendant of the French-speaking inhabitants of Acadia expelled after the French loss of the colony in 1755 especially : cajun It was about this time that Vincennes was being populated and founded by the French
- We enthusiastically encourage artists of color and LGBTQ artists to apply for this contest. Power to the Creatives!
- I really want to thank everyone for participating in this contest. Many of you did an exceptional job following the suggestions from the briefing. Priority of choice went to those who used the Fleur de Lis and Memorial images in their first design. You are all, really, very good at what you do. it was a difficult decision.